Ban appeal for mikeluigi64
Post: #1
May I please be unbanned? I do need to keep a eye over my town.
What had happened turned out to be my sister's mischief(which is why I WILL NEVER GO HIGHER THEN THE RANK I AM)and i'll be taking full responsibly for it. My sister told me how the glitch works and she says that in order for it to work, you'll need to make a chest shop like this:
(username)
(# of items)
1EB1000000000000000000000(till it can't hold anymore zeros.)
Item(or its id which can make you get anything you wish)
In order for this to work you apparently need 2 people to do it.(which explains why bjurgy123 and YAWS was banned along with me).

She said she got it from a youtube video, and it has to have chest shop plugin 3.7.8 or lower. So you just have to make the version for chest shop at lease 3.7.9 or higher to make this glitch gone. (btw she told me this because she thinks i'll be forever banned).


About my sister, I have a 43 character password that somehow she found out AGAIN. My father is right now making a flash drive that will hold a 300 and something character password that my sis won't know. He will also buy a safe that only me and my father can open. If all of this won't be enough to stop my sister, I don't know what will and i'm expected to get this about 2 days after this thread is posted.

I do realize this had happened on my account, so admins I will understand if you still don't think I should be unbanned. I will agree if I screw up one more time on my account, I will be once again permbanned. And I do realize that i'm blaming everything on my sister, but it still happened on [color=#FF0000]my [/color][color=#000000]account so i will take full responsibility for it.


~Mike[/color]

P.S.
Can i have my original money amount(which about 300k if I remembered right), keep my mayor rank if you deranked me? Thank you. And why did Storaxis put purple wool in front of almost everyone's house in my town?

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply
Post: #2
Yeah I knew about the chestshop glitch, after me and Rth found some people in the act of doing it. We've since updated obviously. I think this might be the first ever reasonably well written ban appeal; you didn't shift the blame onto someone else and say it's not fair because it's not you.
In terms of your ranks/money/etc I am happy to give you 200k maximum back, and you're allowed to keep your rank. However, there is one thing you have to do. You have to take me to all the chests you know about with things duped in whether they're yours or not and I'll delete the contents. Be honest about it too. I'll find out about the chests sooner or later.

[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #3
*rth and I

[size=large][font=Times New Roman][align=center][/size][color=#00BFFF]What we do today, right now, will have an accumulated effect on all our tomorrows.[/color][/align][/font]
  Reply
Post: #4
Well hey, I've been playing on DS since Beta 1.8.1 and this is one of the good ban appeals.
...
And this wasn't shot down instantly.


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #5

Wow. That was better then I thought. I though I was going to be shot down right away.
But anyway, i'll check places where anything can be hidden. I'll will tell you(or bino or whoever that can do it it remove the glitch) if I see another dupe place and get rid of all the dupe items as soon as possible.

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply
Post: #6
Wait... I'm confused is he pardoned?
Away
  Reply
Post: #7
He is. Just needs to give me the locations of any chests that have duped items in them.

[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #8
Thats what I will do.

If I can get on.

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply
Post: #9
Well I was late to the party ;(
Away
  Reply
Post: #10
[Image: ]

[b][size=10]More than 140 Characters.[/size][/b]

[b][size=18][color=#FF0000]FAKE[/color][/size][/b]

[Image: ]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)