Post: #1
05-28-201407:08 PM
As a lot of you will know, problems pop up here and there that affect the server. It can be hard for me to pick these issues up, mainly because I can't be on the server all the time and the majority of my work for Darkspin is server side (The stuff you don't see).
It would make my life a hell of a lot easier if I find out about these issues as soon as you can notice them, and means I'll be less grumpy if a hell of a lot of work arises because nothing has been done about it for a while. It'll probably also make me like you a whole lot more.
[b][color=#FF0000]IMPORTANT: If there is a catastrophic issue with the server e.g: WorldGuard doesn't work, or the server crashes etc. please send me an email as soon as you can. I check my phone every few minutes so I'll likely be able to resolve it reasonably quickly. my email is: dsstoraxis@gmail.com.[/color][/b]
Now then, I'll just give you some info about how to report the issue effectively. Please use this as a template, makes it easiest for me to understand what the issue is and what's causing it. If you think something is wrong, don't hesitate to post it. If it's an issue that you would rather others don't see, email me.
=====================================================
[b]What steps will create the issue?
1.
2.
3.
What did you try to do? What happened instead? (be as detailed as you can be)
On which world does it occur? The world is labeled at the start of your chat message.
Can you speculate on the cause and/or fix?
Can you provide any further info?[/b]
=====================================================
Just post the issues in a reply to this thread below.
Thank you for completing this, it'll likely help me out if there is a problem.
It would make my life a hell of a lot easier if I find out about these issues as soon as you can notice them, and means I'll be less grumpy if a hell of a lot of work arises because nothing has been done about it for a while. It'll probably also make me like you a whole lot more.
[b][color=#FF0000]IMPORTANT: If there is a catastrophic issue with the server e.g: WorldGuard doesn't work, or the server crashes etc. please send me an email as soon as you can. I check my phone every few minutes so I'll likely be able to resolve it reasonably quickly. my email is: dsstoraxis@gmail.com.[/color][/b]
Now then, I'll just give you some info about how to report the issue effectively. Please use this as a template, makes it easiest for me to understand what the issue is and what's causing it. If you think something is wrong, don't hesitate to post it. If it's an issue that you would rather others don't see, email me.
=====================================================
[b]What steps will create the issue?
1.
2.
3.
What did you try to do? What happened instead? (be as detailed as you can be)
On which world does it occur? The world is labeled at the start of your chat message.
Can you speculate on the cause and/or fix?
Can you provide any further info?[/b]
=====================================================
Just post the issues in a reply to this thread below.
Thank you for completing this, it'll likely help me out if there is a problem.
[Image: ]

