MAD
Post: #1
:@
IF YOU DO NOT CHANGE MY NAME BACK TO FASHIONS4EVER, I WILL SEND EVERY GRIEFING TEAMS I KNOW! ALL OF THE GRIEFING TEAMS! CHANGE IT BACK OR THEY WILL FUCK YOUR SERVER UP DOUCHES! NOW GO BITCH SOMEWHERE FROM HERE![hr]
P.S. I am superstrongsnow >:) OR WAS SUPERSTRONGSNOW.
  Reply
Post: #2
We have dealt with countless griefing teams.

Do not threaten us.
You are [color=#FF0000][b]BANNED[/b][/color] for a month.

good day.
  Reply
Post: #3
Well... I'll be honest, I had a role in the name-changing of fashions, and poking fun at his mis-timed chat comments.
I apologise fashions, if you see this.
But this is a completely unacceptable reaction.
  Reply
Post: #4
Indeed. I personally dislike both how Fash reacted ingame (stating that I hate her immediately after I gave sympathy to her) as well as here. She has a lot of growing up to do.
Also, Fash, if you are reading this, griefing teams? Bah. I eat griefing teams for breakfast. Without milk. And with dark, black coffee, with a side of burnt toast.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #5
Lol this is a funny threat, believe you can do damage broseph!

I'm guessing his ways of summoning griefing teams are by begging acknowledgement from one.
  Reply
Post: #6
Duke, expect a one week long ban. Bacon and I agree that you must still be punished somehow.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #7
I am aware, I don't really mind because I've yet to even reach an hour playing time on the server.
  Reply
Post: #8
Mmkay. Also, fetish of the day is televisions.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #9
I think you're missing the idea of what forum threads are for..
  Reply
Post: #10
Wait, what?

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)