05-05-201404:50 PM
(This post was last modified: 05-05-201404:51 PM by ki11eryan.)
Update is coming this week guys, it's probably gonna be at thur/fri/sat this week! check the twitter for yourself! https://twitter.com/Demilogic :D[hr]
I forgot something! Here's what I forgot! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAnFPLRZ968
I am the lord of chaos, and the lord of GREED! you make me mad, you're going to die!
Um, ok....
Also I can't see half of that video because half of the terrain is poorly lit, and/or pitch-black.
[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
That's not cause of the video, but you can still atleast see what's goin on alteast right? Also, sorry for the excitement, but yeah the video's supposed to be like that.
I am the lord of chaos, and the lord of GREED! you make me mad, you're going to die!
so... no alarm for the fact the servers been down for like 2 weeks or something? (just asking)
Darkspin probably closed it.
No activity = Waste of money = Shutdown
[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
i sincerely hope you are wrong. plus i had been seeing more people at the time it stopped.
It is back now (needed an update).
Thanks Ryan for being the guy that always brings the server back since the beginning.
Ah. If it's a Major Update, then a ton more people will come on.
[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
YES! the server is back baby! im so happy now...