mikeluigi64 #Mayor
Post: #1
What do I think it takes to be a good Mayor?
I think what it takes to be a good Mayor is being nice to everyone. What I mean by that is that I tell the people in my town the truth and be honest with them. To be a good mayor is to make plans for the long run for the best of the town.

Will you ever think of abandoning your town?
Nope. Not after so many people living in my town. It would be a disaster if I do.

Do you have the patience to deal with citizens?
Yes, I do. I'll be as patient to the citizens.

Do you know how to spend/save money properly?
Yes, I do. I'm math wiz, and my father know finance really good. I learned all of my finance from him.

Will you treat citizens with respect?
Yes, I will no matter what. I respect the citizen thought if he/she doesn't want to be in my town.

This is my application to become mayor.
mikeluigi64[/size]
[hr]


[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply
Post: #2
I'm not going to say yes until I have verified that you actually meet the requirements. From what I've seen, as soon as a new player joins the server you pester them immediately asking if they want to live in your town. I also feel as though you rushed like crazy to get this application in as soon as possible, you only started your town 1 week ago as far as I know.

[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #3
I think I'll have to agree with Henry on this, because now that I can pitch in on these things (or at least, people care about what I say), it sounds like you're not going to do well with Mayor, the way Henry's saying it.

I don't want to have 50-billion (or some huge number) Mayors being complete jack-asses to people when their app said the exact opposite. *coughViperXcough*

Plus, IMO, this looks like the most cliche Mayor app of all time.

So to be honest, probably a [color=#FF0000][size=large]no[/size][/color] unless someone changes my mind.


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #4
yeah, ive never heard of you. or your town. i dont even know its name.

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #5
I... Er... Wot?

Anyway, Luigi, were you one of the people that wanted to be Mayor alongside Beytu in that town? I personally wouldn't see any reason not to give you Mayor if that were the case (Aside from the aggressive recruiting mentioned earlier, that gets annoying). If not, I don't really have anything to add, I've reached newfound heights of inactivity ;)

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #6
I have checked your town and you seem to meet the requirements.
[font=Arial][size=x-large][b][color=#32CD32]Approved.[/color][/b][/size][/font]

[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #7
Henry, huge green text isn't impressive enough. What, no gavel bang and a forum wide announcement?

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #8
There should be, eh?

[Image: ]

  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: