#Moderator: <yourname>
Post: #1
[color=#800080][size=large]Why do you want to be a Moderator on Darkspin?[/size][/color]
[color=#FF1493]I want to be a Moderator because I believe, as stated in my 1st moderator application, that I have all the characteristics of a Moderator. Well, most to be honest. Plus, being a Moderator before, I love being capable of helping people.[/color]

[color=#800080][size=large]What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator?[/size][/color]
[color=#FF1493]Patience. Patience to hear from a LeadAdmin or Op. Patience to hear both sides. Patience to deal with others and come up with a compromise. Besides that, a Moderator is one whom which uses his or her powers wisely. I feel that a Moderator has to be reasonable and understanding. Also, a good listener. Or in most cases a good reader.[/color]

[color=#800080][size=large]Have you played at least 80 hours on the Darkspin Minecraft server?[/size][/color]
[color=#FF1493]Umm, do you not know me? I spent plenty of time on Darkspin. You may think I only have like 40 hours but that is because Henry had to mess with the stats.[/color]

[color=#800080][size=large]Tell us a little about yourself, your gameplay, and what you think of the server.[/size][/color]
[color=#FF1493]I am a builder. But to give you the best description click[/color] [color=#FF69B4]HERE.[/color]

[color=#800080][size=large]Is there anything we need to know about regarding your online schedule or lack thereof?[/size][/color]
[color=#FF1493]No, not really.[/color]

[color=#800080][size=large]To qualify, you must understand and agree to the following terms:[/size][/color]
[color=#800080][size=large]To use your abilities only for Moderation, personal reasons aren't acceptable.[/size][/color]
[size=large][color=#800080]That if you are inactive for 2 weeks, without explanation, you will be demoted to the rank prior to you getting promoted to Moderator.[/color][/size]
[size=large][color=#800080]You are not permitted to give anyone else access to your Minecraft account. They aren't permitted to come onto Darkspin and play using your account. Instant demotion will follow.[/color][/size] [color=#FFFFE0][size=xx-small]My name isn't Henry. No need to worry.[/size][/color]
[size=large][color=#800080]Failing to uphold any of these terms will result in a demotion/probation, dependent on the situation.[/color][/size]

[color=#FF1493]Yes, I understand this information. I will be very responsible and respectful.[/color]

[size=large][font=Times New Roman][align=center][/size][color=#00BFFF]What we do today, right now, will have an accumulated effect on all our tomorrows.[/color][/align][/font]
  Reply
Post: #2
Yes plz.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #3
i would say yes, but you weren't very nice yesterday, as in you take a joke too a little too far until it gets annoying. example: yesterday i left because of that joke about calling me orange or red or yellow or green went too far and so i left.[hr]
so my answer is No for now.

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #4
Quote:My name isn't Henry. No need to worry.
Shots fired

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #5
I almost agree with Blue here, I'm willing to say yes but I believe you need to 'know when to stop' when it comes to joking around because it can get irritating.
Yes.

[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #6
I'm sorry Blue. I'm not going to make any excuses on why I did what I did. Instead I'll make to effort and try to regain your respect. I had no idea until now that it bothered you and I'm sorry. I truly am. Looking back at it now I can see how this little color change could bother you and annoy you. Because of this, and how I feel right now, I am going to change my, I believe what you call it, attitude in game. I don't know what I was thinking trying to be funny. Trying to be someone I am not. (Well I do know but the reasons I don't need to bring up) Sorry once again Blue.

[size=large][font=Times New Roman][align=center][/size][color=#00BFFF]What we do today, right now, will have an accumulated effect on all our tomorrows.[/color][/align][/font]
  Reply
Post: #7
It kinda off-sets me that you used ANOTHER PAGE to tell us about yourself. Couldn't you of just typed it over again?
[size=xx-small]Also, the only reason I joke about changing Blue's color is because I've known him (or at least played with him) for a couple of years. We're like best buds. But that doesn't change what I'm going to say, though.[/size]
But, seeing as you were a Mod before...


[size=xx-large][color=#32CD32]Yesh from PwnPwn[/color]
[color=#0000CD]kbye[/size]

[size=xx-small][color=#1E90FF]eyeraep blue is best blue[/size][/color][/color][hr]
EDIT: Those colors on the app doe


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #8

[hr]
J+B forever <3

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #9
Hey, we don't talk about eleves here.
Guh.
I feel like punching him in the teeth just thinking about him.

[Image: ]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: