Post: #1
01-06-201401:05 PM
After contemplating for many, many, many seconds, I decided to make one of these. So I think I should start with a "Hi! How's it going?" but I won't. Why? Just cause. Now that that is out of the way, I'll begin.
Hello! How's it going? My name is rth, well not irl though (You'd have to be silly to post your real name). I am a builder, if that is what you call it. My building style is sporadic with a purpose I suppose. I am an old member that has finally returned for some reason. Don't ask why. Yeah and that seems long enough so I'll end it with a period.
Hello! How's it going? My name is rth, well not irl though (You'd have to be silly to post your real name). I am a builder, if that is what you call it. My building style is sporadic with a purpose I suppose. I am an old member that has finally returned for some reason. Don't ask why. Yeah and that seems long enough so I'll end it with a period.
[size=large][font=Times New Roman][align=center][/size][color=#00BFFF]What we do today, right now, will have an accumulated effect on all our tomorrows.[/color][/align][/font]
