All who believe Tammo should be King say "I" and all who appose say "I am gay"
I
16.67%
1
I am gay
83.33%
5
6 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 
Tammo for king
Post: #1
My username is TammoWoodsorel and I wish to be of king rank. I did not see an application for king so I am guessing that people have to vote for me to become this rank. So some on everybody! I'll will be a great king and won't abuse my power. And remember a vote for Tammo is.... A vote for Tammo.
Post: #2
... who are you?

Are you even Mayor?
Post: #3

denied denied denied denied
den-fucking-ied
Post: #4
I've seen you a few times online.... you don't really... chat
Plus you're not Mayor so.... no. Sorry, we haven't properly documented the fact you need to first be Mayor.

Given time...
Thread Closed 


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)