Server Bandwidth
Post: #1
Please help if you can...

I am no longer able to front the complete cost of the highest tiered internet connection for these servers anymore. Due to the recent downgrade I've noticed not all of my servers can handle the traffic.

To get money to reach that higher tiered internet again I'm asking for donations. Thank you to all who have already helped a little but to reach that level monthly I will need more. In exchange for help I'm willing to grant anyone sudo admin access on any of these 5 servers. Obviously this means you must be responsible with it but without help these servers may be doomed.

A donations button located HERE under the forums link. If you have any questions please let me know here.
  Reply
Post: #2
Does that mean if I donated I'd get unbanned and put to admin?
I could donate about $20
  Reply
Post: #3
Yes, Hugh.

With $20, you'll get access to the server to troll as many people as you like.

But to be completely honest, that's what Darkspin said in that.
  Reply
Post: #4
What is the minimum donation amount we can give, or is it just donate any amount?

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply
Post: #5
Any amount would be helpful I guess, but $20 is a reasonable amount to give.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #6
would I get unbanned if I donated $5
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)