jo182000's mod app
Post: #1
Why do you want to be a Moderator on Darkspin?
because darkspin needs a nice and experienced moderator
What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator?
patients time and expirience
Have you played at least 80 hours on the Darkspin Minecraft server?
yes
Tell us a little about yourself, your gameplay, and what you think of the server.
this server took a big hit when all of the staff left and I think it needs me to bump it back up
Is there anything we need to know about regarding your online schedule or lack thereof?
I have school but I'm on break right now

To qualify, you must understand and agree to the following terms:

To use your abilities only for Moderation, personal reasons aren't acceptable.

That if you are inactive for 2 weeks, without explanation, you will be demoted to the rank prior to you getting promoted to Moderator.

You are not permitted to give anyone else access to your Minecraft account. They aren't permitted to come onto Darkspin and play using your account. Instant demotion will follow.
I agree
  Reply
Post: #2
Honest opinion time! (Typing this when I just woke up is a good idea, right guys?)

Time to break it down (in a possibly very hard way)

And with that I say [color=#FF0000]no[/color], because you already applied with an almost same-exact app, and got denied, and we can't forget this:



[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #3
Okay, for starters Jo you haven't met 80 hours of playtime ([i]You're sitting on just over 5 hours[/i]) I rarely see you on, and if you are on you sit there quietly and don't interact with anyone, really.

I also feel that your App was far too brief, most of your answers to the rather simple questions were about 10 words.

Furthermore, you haven't been on Darkspin for over 22 days now.

So a [b]No[/b] from me, sorry.

[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #4
Just to clarify, he has been on 5 hours. But it's a no from me. Since my opinion is law round here. But I love you, and I don't wanna miss a thing.

And btw, that was a kick-ass app.[hr]
EDIT: On second thought, I read over it 3 more times in the past minute, and it stuck with me. It's a yes. And you are indeed a

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #5
(Disclaimer: I don't have to decide this shit anymore ;D)
I normally don't look at the apps, and just decide based on the person. But, this app had 0 effort put in whatsoever. The app isn't very important imo, but you made it obvious that becoming Moderator isn't even worth a spellcheck or a few more sentences.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #6

I have to admit Bino, you aren't even LeadAdmin or HeadAdmin or whatnot, and you still do this >_>

But anyways, IMHO Bino put it into 2 sentences for me. My answer has not changed. But Geek still has to check on this, he's the man (or girl) to impress. I'll get to bugging him later.


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #7
Yeah, this ain't denied until Geek's had a look at it.

[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #8
Er... You don't remember posting your thoughts on Terraria mod apps, do you? ;p
Technically, I'm modarchitect right now anyway

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #9
Jo, I haven't seen you on that much. Little hours clocked into the server aside, I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "experienced" either. You haven't given us any real former information about yourself that can let me assess whether or not you're qualified.

For now, I'll be turning down your application. Spend more time on your next mod application as well as on the server where I can evaluate your abilities, and I might think differently in 2 months when you're able to re-apply.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #10
The SeniorMod has spoken.
Sorry Jo, some other time maybe.

[color=#FF0000][size=x-large][b]Denied.[/b][/size][/color]

[Image: ]

  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: