[color=#1E90FF]How many are in your current town?[/color]
[color=#32CD32]I have 11 members- Philip19951234, Junior3545, BatAlec, Grass76, Josh7k, unclepenut, saintathien, cyberwich, legohero286, pablo and PWNZR.[/color]
[color=#1E90FF]Will you be a good mayor for your town?(Be honest.)[/color]
[color=#32CD32]yes my city has been growing fast and hope to keep it at a good paste but not to fast. [/color]
[color=#00BFFF]Will you ever think of abandoning your town?[/color]
[color=#32CD32]NO I WILL NEVER ABANDON MY TOWN![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]Do you have the patience to deal with citizens?[/color]
[color=#32CD32]Definitely! I have more patience than the average person.[/color]
[color=#00BFFF]Do you know how to spend/save money properly?[/color]
y[color=#32CD32]es I like to get all my material from cutting down trees, leveling hills and mineing. As you can tell if you look at it, it is very flat.[/color]
[color=#00BFFF]And finally, will you treat citizens with respect?[/color]
[color=#32CD32]yes they must be because they are what keeps the city alive and they will personally like me better too. [/color]
[color=#32CD32]I have 11 members- Philip19951234, Junior3545, BatAlec, Grass76, Josh7k, unclepenut, saintathien, cyberwich, legohero286, pablo and PWNZR.[/color]
[color=#1E90FF]Will you be a good mayor for your town?(Be honest.)[/color]
[color=#32CD32]yes my city has been growing fast and hope to keep it at a good paste but not to fast. [/color]
[color=#00BFFF]Will you ever think of abandoning your town?[/color]
[color=#32CD32]NO I WILL NEVER ABANDON MY TOWN![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]Do you have the patience to deal with citizens?[/color]
[color=#32CD32]Definitely! I have more patience than the average person.[/color]
[color=#00BFFF]Do you know how to spend/save money properly?[/color]
y[color=#32CD32]es I like to get all my material from cutting down trees, leveling hills and mineing. As you can tell if you look at it, it is very flat.[/color]
[color=#00BFFF]And finally, will you treat citizens with respect?[/color]
[color=#32CD32]yes they must be because they are what keeps the city alive and they will personally like me better too. [/color]
