Promotion Application
Post: #1
Im interested in getting a higher rank (I'm currently regular).
I'm decently known on the server but too be honest i haven't been playing on this server for a very long time, though i do play quite often.
I mostly want to get a higher rank to be able to get rid of people who break rules (and the tp function just becasue its handy :P) and to have some influence on the server
When i say: "To have some influence on the server" i mostly mean: banning trolls/griefers, breaking down griefed/abandoned houses and change houses if they are dangerous (open mines, continously working traps, etc.).
Thanks for reading my application, i dont really have a rank i want but i prefer veteran because i dont need much more power(but a higher rank is always better :D)
My username is: TobiasK
  Reply
Post: #2
[align=center]Alright, time to break it down (stuff I say will be in GREEN)
[size=large]And I'm fully aware that this will probably have no influence on this app whatsoever.[/size][/align]


I have completely mixed feelings about this, and I leave with a "maybe."

kthxbye

[size=x-large][b] [color=#FFFF55]iRzPWNzrRBLX left the game[/color][/b][/size]


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #3
>Responding with a yes or no to apps on a server you don't play on
Y u do dis

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #4
because we like to give insight. btw its a no from me.

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #5


Do you even read?


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #6
My point was more that the app itself hardly makes it difference, it's generally much moreso the person's behavior on the server

[Image: ]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: