A Youtube channel!
Post: #1
Hello everyone, Darkspin and I have been discussing the concept of a youtube channel. We mainly want to get more traffic on the minecraft, tf2, and terraria servers.
Another reason would be for later down the line to have the channel help majorly fund the community as it grows. Like pc updates, better equipment, and top of the line software/hardware so the servers can run smoothly at all times.

Content: mainly server tours, updates, and potentially gameplay and letsplays.
Current operators of the future channel: myself, DS, Storaxis.

I would love to hear some feedback from you guys.


-Coolpants Mcgee
  Reply
Post: #2
not again >.> we've had this idea before and it didnt go to well

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #3

Well i do know harryz minecraft so I can potentially get a ton of traffic onto the youtube channel. And we could potentially have a youtube contract in a couple of weeks. We also have a decent sized community on here and 4 servers with new members every day. if we all promote it we'll have a nice youtube channel in no time. I also know a few editors and a guy who can do some really nice voiceovers for an intro.
  Reply
Post: #4
It has the possibility to do well -- It'd just require a lot of time and effort if it were to be successful.

[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #5

Which is why I'm personally willing to put the time and effort to keep it running. This community has been nothing but good to me and I plan on sticking with it for a long time.
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)