chancescott101 for Constructor
Post: #1
Hi, I'm Chance (or in game: LuckyCharms). I am applying for the rank of Constructor because I love to build! I think this rank is designed for builders like me to help take some of the pain out of building the plain ol' boring parts. I really want flyspeed to make the process faster!

[b]How long have you been playing Minecraft?
[/b]
I have been playing 3 years. I started with 1.8.1(Beta).

[b]How much time do you give to Minecraft?[/b]

I am homeschooled so I get a lot of time on the computer. I often spend 4-6 hours a day playing Minecraft. I think I can come on daily, but I might have things to do (or, embarrassingly enough, be grounded).
[b]
How much of that time is for building rather than survival?[/b]

A LOT! 3/5 of the time, I'm actively building. The other part is mostly gathering resources FOR building. Sometimes, I play on Super Craft Bros or other mini games. I also have some other activities (by that, I mean testing updates and just plain goofing)

[b]This application requires at least two examples of your work.[/b]

I have uploaded some screenshots of some of my work from this server and a couple of shots of other work to a blog. Check them out here!


  Reply
Post: #2
[b][i]Possible bias, warning[/b][/i]

This is amazing, almost all of those pictures rank with Jawa's spawn building (except picture #6 and #3, they're pixel art, anyone can do that, but to me it's pretty cool). [b][i]And Its Good That You Didn't Type Everything Like a Title.[/b][/i]

9/10, most pictures good, some pixel art

[size=large][color=#32CD32]Yesh From the[/color] [color=#FF0000]Mod[/color][color=#9400D3]Mayor[/color][/size]

[size=large]Let this be an example to all of the future Constructor apps.[/size] [b](IMO)[/b]

Notes:
Continue typing normally, And Not Like This.
Focus more on building, not Pixel Art (but it is awesome, IMO)


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #3
Yes from me -- I like your style, and think you're a pretty cool dude ingame.

[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #4
eh. ok builds. the pixel art was a little small but ok. the second picture was just too basic for my taste. the jungle thing was pretty cool i have to say. but for now, im not sure. maybe if i see something amazing.

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #5
Ohai creeper! I say yes, I like the builds, and I know you from TF2, so I'm biased there as well ^.^

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #6
Yeah, I do enjoy TF2 play a bit of that. I'm actually planning to play on the Darkspin TF2 soon! BTW, what's your username?
  Reply
Post: #7
Wait, are you Creeper, from the TF2 server? You made it sound like you haven't played there, lol

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #8
Creeper? No, lol. Don't know my username. Shows how long I haven't played for though :)
  Reply
Post: #9
Welp, this should be approved if I'm not mistaken?

[b][size=xx-large][color=#32CD32]Approved.[/color][/size][/b]

[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #10
Congratz Chance! You got Constructor within 3 days of joining...

Quickest time for app approval 2013 anyone?


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: