Post: #1
11-18-201301:45 PM
[b]Why do you want to be a Moderator on Darkspin?[/b]
I'm willing to lend a hand to help, and because Henry asked me to.
[b]What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator?[/b]
Taking things seriously when they need to be taken seriously, as well as being responsible with things I'm given and helping players in any way possible if they need help. When we were moving the map border in, I stayed up with Geekboy after dawn in our timezones to look on the Dynmap for any possible locations that needed to be moved and photoshopped together a map of what the old border vs new border would look like.
[b]Have you played at least 80 hours on the Darkspin Minecraft server?[/b]
Yes, over 100 hours now.
[b]Tell us a little about yourself, your gameplay, and what you think of the server.[/b]
I build a lot of things when I play and I'm okay with redstone. Right now, I'm working on this water slide for cows that makes it so I have steaks for days to come as well as a few other farms and sooper sekrit doors. I played Minecraft for Xbox 360 a lot so I know a lot of stuff from that. Started getting into it more for the PC. I'm liking your server so far too, it's cool.
[b]Is there anything we need to know about regarding your online schedule or lack thereof?[/b]
Not really no, I'm usually on at reasonable times.
I'm willing to lend a hand to help, and because Henry asked me to.
[b]What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator?[/b]
Taking things seriously when they need to be taken seriously, as well as being responsible with things I'm given and helping players in any way possible if they need help. When we were moving the map border in, I stayed up with Geekboy after dawn in our timezones to look on the Dynmap for any possible locations that needed to be moved and photoshopped together a map of what the old border vs new border would look like.
[b]Have you played at least 80 hours on the Darkspin Minecraft server?[/b]
Yes, over 100 hours now.
[b]Tell us a little about yourself, your gameplay, and what you think of the server.[/b]
I build a lot of things when I play and I'm okay with redstone. Right now, I'm working on this water slide for cows that makes it so I have steaks for days to come as well as a few other farms and sooper sekrit doors. I played Minecraft for Xbox 360 a lot so I know a lot of stuff from that. Started getting into it more for the PC. I'm liking your server so far too, it's cool.
[b]Is there anything we need to know about regarding your online schedule or lack thereof?[/b]
Not really no, I'm usually on at reasonable times.
