Post: #1
04-10-201209:49 PM
factions, for fun.:D
Hardcore, for awesomeness:dodgy:
Hardcore, for awesomeness:dodgy:
[Image: ]
|
Factions World and/or Hardcore world
|
|
Post: #2
04-11-201203:03 AM
BlackMajor is currently creating us a faction world :D
As for a hardcore world... do you mean Hardcore vanilla? Because I can do that... with of course the exception of a few bukkit things here and there, not to mention it's bugs. Post: #3
04-11-201208:14 PM
just a hardcore world were a bunch of us see how long we can survive... where everyone is in vanilla.
[Image: ] Post: #4
04-11-201208:37 PM
I seem to remember discussing this idea on my server =S
I would like to do it at some point. But for now, I think we should wait till the server is upgraded... I already have to remove the survival world because it makes no sense to keep it... I guess officially, this hardcore world will replace that. Post: #5
04-12-201206:25 AM
What will happen to Kano and other stuff in survival?
Post: #6
04-12-201210:18 AM
Kanto has been copied to the main world.
Post: #7
04-12-201206:50 PM
Fantastic
Post: #8
04-16-201210:10 PM
I now the world isn't done yet but maybe in the middle of Elora there could be a nexus? Idk what this could symbolise i just thought it was a good idea.
[Image: ] Post: #9
04-17-201206:31 AM
How so? How would it be designed? Are you thinking of a kind of hub to link the factions together?
Post: #10
04-17-201209:13 AM
Well just to add to the landscape of Elora really. It maybe could be designed like a helix holding all of the factions colors?
[Image: ] |