Promotion to Overseer! (preparation!)
Post: #1
Why: Well i like to help people and a lot of the time i see that the mobs are going insane and mods dont have butcher. I always like to help people and i have the drive and willingness to do so. I wont just get off because people are getting annoying and i can deal with lots of people.
Picture of overseer: an overseer is somebody who is respectful to all and makes sure everyone is behaving. He/she will be friendly to others and never EVER feel they are better or superior.
Time played: about 7-8 months
Backround: I'm and outgoing person who likes to help out and always wants to help. I love salmon and I hate people who make trouble because they enjoy it. I think this server is AMAZING! People are so kind and the superadmins are very nice.
Schedule: Usually around 3-9 pm is when im on.
P.S This is a practice run id like to have some suggestions and ive got lots of time!
  Reply
Post: #2
thing is, this is made way too soon after your mod app. its been 2 weeks. on the dot. also i believe this rank is only bestowed upon the higher ups like darkspin giving it to you

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #3

thats why is said i have plenty of time and that its practicing. Im just trying to get a handle on it for later. Also ive seen plenty of people rank up fast. Darkx2 got to overseer in like 2 months
  Reply
Post: #4
well if i could join terraria and checked out to see how well you are doing as mod. but anyhow my 2-cents are worthless.

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #5
Come on drake, dont use my name is your post, be patience, and dont make post for this, can you?[hr]
[quote='DarkX2' pid='6140' dateline='1384629659']
Come on drake, dont use my name is your post, be patience, and dont make post for this, can you?, instead of making post for rank ups, you can send Dark Spin a pm (private meesage).


[font=Times New Roman][color=#FF0000]I come from the Shadows.[/color][/font]
  Reply
Post: #6

Why cant i use your name? In the title it says practice and i talked to a few friends that it would help to post.[hr]
IVE BEEN PROMOTED!
  Reply
Post: #7
Aight, I'm not part of Terraria, but how in the world did someone get promoted from a "preparation" app?

Also, is a preperation app even possible? :S


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #8
um so i guess its [font=Arial][size=medium]APPROVED?[/size][/font][/color] [hr]
[size=large][color=#32CD32]APPROVED?[/color][/size]

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #9
so....How long should i wait till i make an admin preparation post?
  Reply
Post: #10
Note: Don't make a PREPARATION post. (IMO) No one will take it serious if it's a preparation post. (I didn't)


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)