Thread Closed 
#Architect Bluevertro?
Post: #1
Ello, this is a app i kinda stole from scyth, but i edited it a little, as its
not Artisan anymore. let's cut to the chase
What do you think it takes to be a good Architect?

Knowing world Edit, being friendly, helping those who need stuff copied over to survival, not destroying towns with WE

When did you join Minecraft?

I Joined minecraft in 1.2_02 beta.

How many hours have you spent on this server?

About 266 hours but before stats reset i would have about 1100 hours :D

How much of this is spent building?

As of late, almost all of it

Tell us a little about yourself, your gameplay and what you think of the server.

Hello, I am Nicholas Ethan Vanhout, more commonly known as Bluevertro, i am turning 12 next week, And i plan to donate to the server soon. I tend to build, I love when others builds inspire me to make a awesome building or house of my own, I love stone brick and i find this server to be amazing. I know its only been a little less then 2 months before i got constructor but i feel as if i am ready.



Do you agree to the fact that if you are inactive for '2 weeks', your Architect rank will be revoked?

I agree.

Are foxes amazing creatures?

Yes i do believe they are.

____________________________________________________________

Little side note, does this app also require screenshots? because if so, i can post them.
Post: #2
[Image: ]

[Image: ]
Post: #3
Hi Blue.
At this stage, there is no application process for Architect. This is because, Bino and myself have to recognise a player that has fantastic building skills, and we have to have the uppermost trust for them, and make sure that the person applying can do advanced procedures using it.
So sorry, at this stage it's a no.

[Image: ]

Post: #4
^^ Both of those are acceptable answers.

The only ranks that can be applied for are Moderator and Constructor; The rest are at admin/leadadmin/seniormod discretion. We do definitely need architects, but there haven't been any super-impressive builds coming from anyone

[Image: ]
Post: #5
[size=medium][u][i][b]Beware, possible bias towards Bluevertro:[/b][/i][/u][/size]

He has built SOME good stuff, like that one mall (whatever-the-fuck-its-supposed-to-be thing) with an awesome ceiling.

Although, there is NO Architects on DS.

But Bino has a point, Blue. The rules CLEARLY state "This rank can't be applied for" (or something along the line of that >_>)

I end this double-spaced post with no answer.

Seems like Henryy made a good point anyhow.


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
Post: #6
i sae yes. pls promote nao.

[Image: ]
Post: #7

ur kill gtfo fgg

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
Post: #8

ur kill gtfo fgg

[/quote]

Close thread pl0x its dead.yml

[size=xx-large][color=#FFD700]8==0~~[/color][color=#000000]Dark[/color] [color=#FF6347][color=#FFDAB9][color=#FF0000]Meat[/color][color=#000000]Spin[/color][/color][/color] [color=#9400D3]Servers[/color][color=#FFD700]~~0==8[/color][/size]
[Image: ]
Thread Closed 


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: