Hello!
Post: #1
Hey everyone! It's me coolpants mcgee. I've been on the Darkspin terraria server since ... I think February of 2012. I was immediately welcomed into the community with open arms by Darkspin, Darkryu, Legion/Eli, Cottonball, JC, Geistwolke, and many many many others.

I call the Darkspin community my home because it's the only server that I've really made lasting friendships on.
This community has been good to me over the years and I plan on staying until they shut down for good. which hopefully wont happen for a long long time.

Facts about me:
1) I'm a lazy ass couch potato.
2) I like long walks from the living room to my shitty pc that needs to be replaced.
3) fite me irl kid.
4)I like fine dining in the best restruant in town. (Muh kitchen.) And my favorite meal is their storebought red baron pizza that takes way to fucking long to prepare.

That's about it.
  Reply
Post: #2
nice to meat cha

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #3

That will not ever happen. If ever the games we host on these servers do get old and not a lot of traffic. Perhaps...

Also, thanks for posting!
  Reply
Post: #4

That will not ever happen. If ever the games we host on these servers do get old and not a lot of traffic. Perhaps...

Also, thanks for posting!
[/quote]

It better not happen. :P
  Reply
Post: #5
Ohai thur!

[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #6
Have you ever tried out the Minecraft server?

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #7

I will once I get a new pc. Mine blows harder than a pornstar so the best I can do right now is terraria.
And even terrraria lags -_______-
  Reply
Post: #8
hey cool :D
  Reply
Post: #9

Hellooooooooo!
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: