Post: #1
10-31-201301:31 PM
[color=#FF69B4]Why do you want to be a Forum Moderator on Darkspin?
[/color][color=#4682B4]I want to be a forum mod because I can prove myself useful and shit. Also this time I'm applying so some wouldn't complain if I get this rank. Don't forget, I can constantly insult people and swear a lot and yell at the for the tiniest reason possible.
What do you think it takes to be a good Forum Moderator?
[color=#87CEFA]You have to be a person of great decisions and right mind thinking and not follow what you think, but just go along with what majority thinks.
Have you played at least 80 hours on Darkspin?
[/color]Hell yeah, most of the time on the TF2 server and on the forums.
Tell us a little about yourself, your thoughts, and what you think of Darkspin in general.
[/color][color=#9370DB]I like to be funny so more people would like me and not be a such a dick. I think DS should have more servers to expand and have more traffic and shit.
Is there anything we need to know about regarding your online schedule or lack thereof?
[/color][color=#FF69B4]I'm always online, guess you could say I have no life like you guys.
[/color][color=#9370DB]To qualify, you must understand and agree to the following terms:
To use your abilities only for Forum Moderation, personal reasons aren't acceptable.
[/color]Well. I'm not gonna be like "Hey, I personally don't like this person, THREAD LOCKED CASE CLOSED". So yeah, next question.
That if you are inactive for 2 weeks, without explanation, you will be demoted to the rank prior to you getting Moderator.
[color=#87CEEB]Yeah sure whatever.
You are not permitted to give anyone else access to your Forum account. They aren't permitted to come onto Darkspin and use the forums using your account. Instant demotion will follow.
[color=#00BFFF]Kk guys I gets it, no sharing stuff.
Failing to uphold any of these terms will result in a demotion, dependent on the situation.[/color]
K guys I dids it, [/color]and "we" want me forum mod.
[/color][color=#4682B4]I want to be a forum mod because I can prove myself useful and shit. Also this time I'm applying so some wouldn't complain if I get this rank. Don't forget, I can constantly insult people and swear a lot and yell at the for the tiniest reason possible.
What do you think it takes to be a good Forum Moderator?
[color=#87CEFA]You have to be a person of great decisions and right mind thinking and not follow what you think, but just go along with what majority thinks.
Have you played at least 80 hours on Darkspin?
[/color]Hell yeah, most of the time on the TF2 server and on the forums.
Tell us a little about yourself, your thoughts, and what you think of Darkspin in general.
[/color][color=#9370DB]I like to be funny so more people would like me and not be a such a dick. I think DS should have more servers to expand and have more traffic and shit.
Is there anything we need to know about regarding your online schedule or lack thereof?
[/color][color=#FF69B4]I'm always online, guess you could say I have no life like you guys.
[/color][color=#9370DB]To qualify, you must understand and agree to the following terms:
To use your abilities only for Forum Moderation, personal reasons aren't acceptable.
[/color]Well. I'm not gonna be like "Hey, I personally don't like this person, THREAD LOCKED CASE CLOSED". So yeah, next question.
That if you are inactive for 2 weeks, without explanation, you will be demoted to the rank prior to you getting Moderator.
[color=#87CEEB]Yeah sure whatever.
You are not permitted to give anyone else access to your Forum account. They aren't permitted to come onto Darkspin and use the forums using your account. Instant demotion will follow.
[color=#00BFFF]Kk guys I gets it, no sharing stuff.
Failing to uphold any of these terms will result in a demotion, dependent on the situation.[/color]
K guys I dids it, [/color]and "we" want me forum mod.

