Thread Closed 
#Mod Bluevertro
Post: #1
Random person: OMG BLUE POSTED A MOD APP :exclamation:
Oi, This is my App for mod:
Why do you want to be a Moderator on Darkspin?

I want to be a Moderator on Darkspin because I want to contribute to the server, helping in anyway I can, I know it haven't been here long sence I had left for half a year or so, but I feel like I can be a good mod.

What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator?

Loyalty, Kindness, Responsibility, the ability to talk to people and understanding them, Being helpful, being mature, and Patience.

Have you played at least 80 hours on Darkspin?

Indeed I have played that long, if we are using old stats too then I have played for about 917 hours
but without that, its about 104 hours

Tell us a little about yourself, your gameplay, and what you think of the server.

Hello, my name is blue, most of you know that, I am 11, turning 12 in November, when I tell people this they are surprised, as they think I am older, they tend to think I'm around 14 because of how mature I am. I love to build, explore, and I think I would be a good moderator for darkspin. I find that these are some of the best servers I have played on, and I wish that I could join you on Terraria.

Is there anything we need to know about regarding your online schedule or lack thereof?

Yes, Monday through Friday, I will be on most of the time at 3:50 – 9:30, but if I have homework it will probably be 4:00-9:30, on weekends I can be on all day though.

To qualify, you must understand and agree to the following terms:

To use your abilities only for Moderation, personal reasons aren't acceptable.

That if you are inactive for 2 weeks, without explanation, you will be demoted to the rank prior to you getting Moderator.

You are not permitted to give anyone else access to your Minecraft account. They aren't permitted to come onto Darkspin and play using your account. Instant demotion will follow.

Failing to uphold any of these terms will result in a demotion, dependent on the situation.

I understand and Agree to these terms.
Post: #2
Christ dude, you're 11? You're more mature than most people my age!
Definite yes from me ^.^

[Image: ]
Post: #3
Not a bad app, could've used a bit more detail I suppose, but it's acceptable.

I like you Blue, and I enjoy playing with you, but I don't think that I want you as Moderator at this stage.

I feel that you are mature for your age, but not mature enough for Mod. I don't think that you deal with situations very well, as indicated by the screenshot >>Here<< Which was taken very recently. You also didn't do the right thing when Jojo gave you all his money that he obtained illegitimately, but I'm not going to really focus on that, seeing as we all make mistakes but I feel that you didn't show correct judgement.

Although, I do feel that you have a great amount of potential, and I can see you as staff in the future. So keep up the good work.

So, sorry Blue, but it's a no from me.

[Image: ]

Post: #4

^^^^^^^^

Props for your high maturity level at such a young age

[Image: ]
Post: #5
i understand. also it was jojo, and i was just messing around with the money , was going to give it to jawa for him to despose of it because i couldnt spend the money on anything on the admin shop to deplete the money, so that i could throw everything away, right before i was going to give the money to jawa, you came on

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


Post: #6
Welp, after the situation earlier, I think our minds are pretty much made up. Sorry man, but that was pretty disappointing. Moving to #denied

[Image: ]
Post: #7
I like you a heap as a player, but as Henry said i just don't think you'd cope well with mod. No from me, sorry blue <3
Post: #8
A 11 year old on linux? We need more. I say yes.
Post: #9
[size=large]All of the other 11 year olds:[/size]

[Video: ]

[size=xx-large][color=#FFD700]8==0~~[/color][color=#000000]Dark[/color] [color=#FF6347][color=#FFDAB9][color=#FF0000]Meat[/color][color=#000000]Spin[/color][/color][/color] [color=#9400D3]Servers[/color][color=#FFD700]~~0==8[/color][/size]
[Image: ]
Post: #10
aww yisss
Thread Closed 


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: