Jail Plugin Problem
Post: #1
I was playing on Darkspin when ~Bino was messing with me. I didn't even do anything! Kicking me with the reason "Nope <3"! then him and his friends trapped me in a jail at spawn and "somehow" muted me. When
they were finally done (sort of done) fooling around, they still didn't notice I could not do anything till later. They are still trying to undo this but nothing is working. Please help! :exclamation:
  Reply
Post: #2
Ftfy ;)
I'm still looking into it, I've tried most of the obvious solutions, digging around google now

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #3
Google is your friend.

On a more serious note, try to get another Jail plugin other than using Essentials...
i.e: Jail: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/jail/


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #4
It's already easy enough setting up a commandless region, and /sudo victim warp jail
;)

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #5
Still, you should try it. It's a great plugin, never had problems with it... but, seeing as DS probably has over 40+ plugins, I can see how you want to make up what you can with what you have.


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #6
Eh, I just don't think we need one. A ban works just as well as jailing :)
I was mostly just curious how the essentials jail plugin worked

[Image: ]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: