New rank name CLICK HERE
Post: #1
[size=medium][color=#FFFFFF]Guys.

There is no [color=#87CEEB][[/color][color=#9400D3]Mayor[/color][color=#87CEEB]][/color] [color=#FFD700][[/color][color=#FF69B4]Constructor[/color][color=#FFD700]][/color] rank....

My example of this is Blue.

HE IS NOW A CONSTRUCTOR BUT LOST HIS BEAUTIFUL MAYOR RANK.

Hey... remember the rank King? it was pretty nice... although it never really existed.

maybe the [color=#87CEEB][[/color][color=#9400D3]Mayor[/color][color=#87CEEB]][/color] [color=#FFD700][[/color][color=#FF69B4]Constructor[/color][color=#FFD700]][/color] rank should just be a [color=#FF0000][[/color][color=#FFD700]King[/color][color=#FF0000]][/color] rank?

I'm just spitting out ideas, if it doesn't work then I dont really care :P[/color][/size]

[size=xx-large][color=#FFD700]8==0~~[/color][color=#000000]Dark[/color] [color=#FF6347][color=#FFDAB9][color=#FF0000]Meat[/color][color=#000000]Spin[/color][/color][/color] [color=#9400D3]Servers[/color][color=#FFD700]~~0==8[/color][/size]
[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #2
i liek dis, but maybe a different rank name would be nice too

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #3
the reason i think a different name would be nice, is because a king is nothing without a castle, and mines still being made.

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #4
This is making another rank which is not needed, and makes things much more complicated.
Nope.

BUT:
I might be willing to make a King rank, just don't think it is necessary at this stage.

[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #5

king rank

[i]oh my god[/i]

time to polish off my burger king skin

[Image: ]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: