Post: #1
09-19-201311:10 AM
[b]Why do you want to be a Admin on Darkspin?[/b]
I wish to regain admin status because of my deep love for the Darkspin community, and my love of minecraft. I want to be friends with the staff again and bullshit around like we used to in the good ole days.
[b]What do you think it takes to be a good Admin?[/b]
It takes a lot to make a good admin. It takes even more to make a great one. It takes dedication, patience, competency, and most of all Reason.
[b]Have you played at least 80 hours on Darkspin?[/b]
Of course.
[b]Tell us a little about yourself, your gameplay, and what you think of the server.[/b]
I'm Zahn, you all know who I am, or I would hope you do by now. ;3
I've been on Darkspin since 2010, and I've seen every bit of the server, and then some :) My gameplay has been amazing through new management and old.
[b]Is there anything we need to know about regarding your online schedule or lack thereof?[/b]
I'm on ususally every night around 8. I might get on from like 4 - 6 Eastern US time
[b]To qualify, you must understand and agree to the following terms:[/b]
[b]To use your abilities only for Moderation, personal reasons aren't acceptable.[/b]
[b]
That if you are inactive for 2 weeks, without explanation, you will be demoted to the rank prior to you getting Moderator.[/b]
[b]You are not permitted to give anyone else access to your Minecraft account. They aren't permitted to come onto Darkspin and play using your account. Instant demotion will follow[/b].
[b]Failing to uphold any of these terms will result in a demotion, dependent on the situation.[/b]
Gotcha.
I wish to regain admin status because of my deep love for the Darkspin community, and my love of minecraft. I want to be friends with the staff again and bullshit around like we used to in the good ole days.
[b]What do you think it takes to be a good Admin?[/b]
It takes a lot to make a good admin. It takes even more to make a great one. It takes dedication, patience, competency, and most of all Reason.
[b]Have you played at least 80 hours on Darkspin?[/b]
Of course.
[b]Tell us a little about yourself, your gameplay, and what you think of the server.[/b]
I'm Zahn, you all know who I am, or I would hope you do by now. ;3
I've been on Darkspin since 2010, and I've seen every bit of the server, and then some :) My gameplay has been amazing through new management and old.
[b]Is there anything we need to know about regarding your online schedule or lack thereof?[/b]
I'm on ususally every night around 8. I might get on from like 4 - 6 Eastern US time
[b]To qualify, you must understand and agree to the following terms:[/b]
[b]To use your abilities only for Moderation, personal reasons aren't acceptable.[/b]
[b]
That if you are inactive for 2 weeks, without explanation, you will be demoted to the rank prior to you getting Moderator.[/b]
[b]You are not permitted to give anyone else access to your Minecraft account. They aren't permitted to come onto Darkspin and play using your account. Instant demotion will follow[/b].
[b]Failing to uphold any of these terms will result in a demotion, dependent on the situation.[/b]
Gotcha.


