Post: #1
09-11-201311:19 AM
I've finally donated $20! I'm glad I could do so.
[Image: ]
|
I donated $20!
|
|
Post: #2
09-11-201303:53 PM
Thanks for the support Jojo, big help man. I'll get around to giving you The Donator perks as soon as I've gotten conformation from DS. Thanks man!
[Image: ] Post: #3
09-11-201307:30 PM
Thank you. I'm glad you're enjoying yourself.
[Image: ] Perception is key to all things. Post: #4
09-11-201309:34 PM
You know how many games on Steam I could of got? Like, one
The amount of fucks I give: ¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\ \¸. .......Zero. ....\ .\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤* ..\ ☻// ▌ / \ Post: #5
09-12-201303:23 PM
What about the Steam Summer Sale? That shit's pretty epic, bro.
[Image: ] Perception is key to all things. Post: #6
09-12-201309:05 PM
Yes, the Summer Sale is pretty epic, but I'm not waiting next summer to buy a thing The amount of fucks I give: ¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\ \¸. .......Zero. ....\ .\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤* ..\ ☻// ▌ / \ |