New rank proposal.
Post: #1
So, I've been getting a lot of suggestions from folks asking me to create an ArchMod equivalent.

For those who don't know what ArchMod is, it was a rank between Moderator and Admin. This rank managed all the Moderators, Keeping them in line, and made the final decision when it came to choosing if a Moderator Application should be Approved or Denied. There will only be one of these people on the server.

So, What I'm asking for is Rank name suggestions, just post a comment in this thread if you have any appropriate ideas, Stupid Comments won't be appreciated.

Here are some Ideas that I have:
SeniorMod
HeadMod
LeadMod

So yeah guys, help will be appreciated. I have an idea of who this rank would suit, but I'm keeping it quiet Mwhahahaha.

I shall post a poll after the names have been suggested, deciding what the name shall be.

[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #2
ArchMod sounds amazing, though! Why not keep it? It's not like it's a bad memory of Viper's time on the server or anything.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #3
I like the sound of it too, but I did Viper the Courtesy of Removing all his rank names at his request a while back, and I don't want to cause another shitstorm by using it.

[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #4
Or even better, just use ALL of them!

Mod -> HeadMod -> LeadMod -> SeniorMod

Or if you're looking for just ONE, I think HeadMod would be great.

I feel like it still echos Vipers rank name. A good memory for the old people, and a good sounding name for the new people.

[size=xx-small]kthxbye[/size]


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #5

At his request? I understand, then.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #6

At his request? I understand, then.
[/quote]

[Image: ]

Did you forget how to use the interwebs mai boy? It's called THE DYNMAP

[size=xx-small]i still lubz you mai boy (no homo)[/size]


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #7
I think making all those ranks is over complicating things. Personally, I think Senior-Mod has the nicest ring to it.

[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #8
Hah, that makes me think of a senior citizen.
I personally like LeadMod. Nice, simple, and follows the Admin>LeadAdmin thing

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #9
Agreed, it'd make sense to use that.

[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #10
I like SeniorMod the most too. Mainly for the sound of the name. Though LeadMod isn't bad either. HeadMod is a definite no.

[Image: ]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: