Post: #1
09-09-201309:39 AM
[size=small][color=#FFFFFF]Sup ma n*****.
[Image: ]
Inb4 I get hate from people for this very late introduction, I'm gonna tell you guys a bit about myself.
I came to darkspin 2 years ago, and it's been really fun. It was my first MC server, and has always been #1.
You know who introduced me to darkspin? Haha. Flabby0 did.
The one who wrote this mod app a year after I left his school IRL
But anyways, Jojo and I have been buds since January, and I think its good to say he's kept me laughing on the server.
I play water polo (shaddup Zahn and Meatboy), and I quite enjoy it. We're number one in the country right now. It's pretty intense.
I'm also an uprising DJ/electronic music producer. It's really fun, and I DJ at parties a lot.
My favorite person on darkspin is Henry, because I lub him very much (In bed, of course. He shows me his big, juicy popsicle). I also love Gwenben, because who doesn't?
INB4 Jojo gives me shit for making this intro right after his ;)
I hope you like mai introduction.[/color][/size]
[Image: ]
Inb4 I get hate from people for this very late introduction, I'm gonna tell you guys a bit about myself.
I came to darkspin 2 years ago, and it's been really fun. It was my first MC server, and has always been #1.
You know who introduced me to darkspin? Haha. Flabby0 did.
The one who wrote this mod app a year after I left his school IRL
But anyways, Jojo and I have been buds since January, and I think its good to say he's kept me laughing on the server.
I play water polo (shaddup Zahn and Meatboy), and I quite enjoy it. We're number one in the country right now. It's pretty intense.
I'm also an uprising DJ/electronic music producer. It's really fun, and I DJ at parties a lot.
My favorite person on darkspin is Henry, because I lub him very much (In bed, of course. He shows me his big, juicy popsicle). I also love Gwenben, because who doesn't?
INB4 Jojo gives me shit for making this intro right after his ;)
I hope you like mai introduction.[/color][/size]
[size=xx-large][color=#FFD700]8==0~~[/color][color=#000000]Dark[/color] [color=#FF6347][color=#FFDAB9][color=#FF0000]Meat[/color][color=#000000]Spin[/color][/color][/color] [color=#9400D3]Servers[/color][color=#FFD700]~~0==8[/color][/size]
[Image: ]

