IM OWNR
Post: #1
Hello all!
My name is Max, but I'm better known as jojo. I've been a mod on the server around when the drama ended. I'm in the 8th grade, and I'm in all my advanced classes :D. Now, time for some memories.

I've played on this server for a little over a year now, and I love it more than words can explain.

When I first joined, with will52, we griefed. Butbutbut, I had no idea what griefing was. This was the first server I had ever played on. My grammar was worse than none, and I was SO DAMN IMMATURE. But, as time progressed, I became more and more mature. As time went on, I met saintethan, first as a Mod, then a Merchant, then a Mason. He trusted me with Ship Wreck Valley, and I took good care of it.

Another player I've got memories of, is _TheComposer_. Saint had gives us his pirate hideout, and we pimp'd dat shit. It became our primary house, and I've got many memories there too. Then we both decided to apply for mod, and we both achieved it, with flying colors. I was very poor at moderation when I first got it, and I was demoted for a number of reasons, such as inactivity, and Zahn (:P).

Another set of these memories I have, is mikey and the crew. I remember, back way back when, Mikey and Alec were Artisans. I would always harass mikey to do shit for me, and that was our relationship. Alec, on the other hand, was useless. He didn't do anything for me.

Meatboy... I was the reason he came. I invited him on, because w r bestys. I know him irl, and we hang out AWL DA TIME LOL. But really, we do. I don't know where I'd be without him. He's the best friend you could ask for: He's funny, he's nice, and he's fun to be around. MeatHead, if you are reading this, I love you <3.

Then the whole drama broke out. After I saw some of the staff had left, I felt like I could help out, and so I did. And that's where I am today.

Now, to end this great wall of fucking china, I would like to say, thanks to the server. I've gotten so many great memories, and I could never be anywhere without them all.

I love y'all, and as they say:
[Image: ]
-Jojo

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #2

fucking unoriginal.

[size=xx-large][color=#FFD700]8==0~~[/color][color=#000000]Dark[/color] [color=#FF6347][color=#FFDAB9][color=#FF0000]Meat[/color][color=#000000]Spin[/color][/color][/color] [color=#9400D3]Servers[/color][color=#FFD700]~~0==8[/color][/size]
[Image: ]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: