HIGH: I can't warn people
Post: #1
Hallo, the title basically says it all.

Jawa and I were testing it out, he warned me, but I can't warn Jawa.

Fix it pl0x?

[align=justify][size=xx-large]P.S:[/size][/align][Image: ]
[hr]

EDIT: I can't warn anyone, actually.[hr]

EDIT: I can't warn anyone, actually.


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #2
[size=medium][color=#FFFFFF]It's true.

WHY IT NO WORK[/color][/size]
[Image: ]

[size=xx-large][color=#FFD700]8==0~~[/color][color=#000000]Dark[/color] [color=#FF6347][color=#FFDAB9][color=#FF0000]Meat[/color][color=#000000]Spin[/color][/color][/color] [color=#9400D3]Servers[/color][color=#FFD700]~~0==8[/color][/size]
[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #3
Yo I also noticed I can't /ban

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply
Post: #4
mods dont get /ban

do you mean you cant /tempban?

[size=xx-large][color=#FFD700]8==0~~[/color][color=#000000]Dark[/color] [color=#FF6347][color=#FFDAB9][color=#FF0000]Meat[/color][color=#000000]Spin[/color][/color][/color] [color=#9400D3]Servers[/color][color=#FFD700]~~0==8[/color][/size]
[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #5
Hey guys, I just checked if you can warn using your ranks, and it all seems to be working fine.. I know from previous experience that various plugins throw a tantrum every now and then.
So yeah, all seems to be working fine now, but if the problem keeps going on, post again in this thread.

[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #6
Tested it yesterday on player "Zombie" for reason "STAWP TAKING MAI FENCES".

[Image: ]

Yep, it works.

[size=xx-small]kthxbai[/size]

Close the thread pl0x?


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: