#mayor Bluevertro
Post: #1
Hello everyone, i know its a little soon to make a rank app after just coming back to the server but i want to see my town grow into something wonderful so here is my app:

I have all of the requirements.


What do you think it takes to be a good Mayor?

I think it takes good reasoning and to have the people in your town liking you to be a good mayor.

Will you ever think of abandoning your town?

No I will never think of abandoning my town, even if everyone leaves.

Do you have the patience to deal with citizens?

Yes I have to patience to deal with citizens

Do you know how to spend/save money properly?
Yes I know how to spend/save money properly, too bad I can't sell as many different items otherwise I would have more money :3

And finally, will you treat citizens with respect?

Yes I will treat them with respect, They are my equals and I will treat them as so.

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #2
Yes
[Image: ]

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #3
[color=#FFFFFF]Looking back at Ship Wreck Valley, heres some things that took place:[/color]

[color=#FF0000]Saint made it awesome

Gave it to you

Became shit hole

Somehow became Jojo's

Recovered slightly.[/color]

[color=#FFFFFF]However, new world, new opportunities. SO I SAY

NYYYYYYEEEEEEEEES[/color]
[Image: ]

[size=xx-large][color=#FFD700]8==0~~[/color][color=#000000]Dark[/color] [color=#FF6347][color=#FFDAB9][color=#FF0000]Meat[/color][color=#000000]Spin[/color][/color][/color] [color=#9400D3]Servers[/color][color=#FFD700]~~0==8[/color][/size]
[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #4
I'll say yep, because we could do with some more towns!

I'll leave this open for a bit, to see the opinions of others, and then We'll make the final decision.

[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #5
From what i have seen of you, you are a very funny, and generally an interesting person to talk to and what you've written i would say you seem mature as well.

It's a yes from me
  Reply
Post: #6
Thank you four for saying yes, I will try to be the best mayor i can be! :D

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #7
Don't be so harsh on him, Jawa. He actually ran the town nicely, it's just the new townsfolk built ugly houses.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #8
I might be a little biased on this, but you're a awesome guy, and you seem nice enough for a town. Good luck.

I say:
[Image: ]
[size=xx-large][color=#32CD32]Yesh from Pwnz.[/color][/size]


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #9
[size=large][color=#FFFFFF]looks like he's got enough votes

good luck with your town blue[/color]
[/size]
[Image: ]

[size=large][color=#FFFFFF]#BlueVertro2013[/color][/size]

[size=xx-large][color=#FFD700]8==0~~[/color][color=#000000]Dark[/color] [color=#FF6347][color=#FFDAB9][color=#FF0000]Meat[/color][color=#000000]Spin[/color][/color][/color] [color=#9400D3]Servers[/color][color=#FFD700]~~0==8[/color][/size]
[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #10
Congratulations.

[size=large][color=#32CD32][font=Arial][b]Approved.[/b][/font][/color][/size]

[Image: ]

  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: