Inn for new/old players.
Post: #1
Hey I have been building this big house for new and old players because it's a new server and they have nowhere to go. So I wanted to know if after I have built the thing that some one could put it in the survival mode and I would be in charge. I would very much like to do this and would like any support/help I can get. Thanks
  Reply
Post: #2
Hey Recon -- I talked to you about this earlier, Did I not?

I'm very happy to put your Creation into the survival world, if you agree to not put any chests/rare blocks into the building, as it would give you an unfair advantage.

Let me know when it's done, and I'll move it over for you.

[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #3
Ok ya thanks.[hr]

Pwnzr forgot to log out....HEHEHEHEH


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)