Should jo182000 be a Moderator?
Yes he should
0%
0
No he shouldn't
100.00%
2
2 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

#Moderator: jo182000
Post: #1
Why do you want to be a Moderator on Darkspin?

Because darkspin lost a lot of staff and I would like to help out.

What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator?

Leadership, The ability to stand up in situations and experience.

Have you played at least 80 hours on Darkspin?

Just past that.

Tell us a little about yourself, your gameplay, and what you think of the server.

I have been on the server for a while and it is my favorite server now. I own my own server and know a lot about plugins, commands etc.

Is there anything we need to know about regarding your online schedule or lack thereof?

I go camping every so often but other than that I am on every day.

To qualify, you must understand and agree to the following terms:

To use your abilities only for Moderation, personal reasons aren't acceptable.

That if you are inactive for 2 weeks, without explanation, you will be demoted to the rank prior to you getting Moderator.

You are not permitted to give anyone else access to your Minecraft account. They aren't permitted to come onto Darkspin and play using your account. Instant demotion will follow.

Failing to uphold any of these terms will result in a demotion, dependent on the situation.

I promise to never break these rules.
  Reply
Post: #2
It's a huge plus that you have experience, though I don't personally know you too well. If another admin knows and trusts you, consider it a yes from me :)

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #3
I say no. This application was poorly written, and I don't want you to be moderator, quite frankly. You waited for 80 hours ON THE DOT. I mean, I don't wanna sound roood, but I think you are EXTREMELY immature and I think you just said in the application what everyone wanted to hear, not the truth.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #4
Agreed with Jojo Here. I haven't seen much maturity at all, and this app is poorly written. I don't think I want you having this position right now.

[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #5
How can I be more mature?
  Reply
Post: #6
I too agree with jojo. Clearly, by asking how to be more mature, that simply states that you arent even capable of what true maturity is. So, its a no from me.

Also, click on this link jo, you'll learn a lot.
http://forums.darkspin.com/showthread.php?tid=292

[size=xx-large][color=#FFD700]8==0~~[/color][color=#000000]Dark[/color] [color=#FF6347][color=#FFDAB9][color=#FF0000]Meat[/color][color=#000000]Spin[/color][/color][/color] [color=#9400D3]Servers[/color][color=#FFD700]~~0==8[/color][/size]
[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #7
I feel I am being mature but I want to know how to improve>
  Reply
Post: #8
Ok, I'm glad you feel that. We don't. And it's our opinion that matters, not yours. You can improve, by first off not harassing jawa, and second, you can try to put effort into your app. That shows maturity. Not just writing
You easily could have taken 10 minutes, and made an app that actually LOOKS well written and well formatted. That's why I said no, and that's how I feel you are immature.
[/quote]

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #9
Sorry if I harassed Jawa and I am not very good at typing so my work can be a little sloppy or not good.
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)