1. Why do you want to be a Moderator?
I really want to be a Moderator on this server because although I haven't spent all that much time on here I've played on and off for about 2-3 years. Every time I come on here there is someone on to talk to or something new to explore or do and I've loved the atmosphere so much that I want to help out in any way possible.
2. What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator?
I think that a mod has to have a good temper and not go crazy with /kick and reason with the player and tell them what they did wrong and if they do it again something more serious will occur. You have to be able to make the right decision in difficult situations, and seek help from other staff if you are unsure what to do in a difficult situation. You have to be friendly as such and not rude, immature or just in general be a dick.
3. Have you played at least 80 hours?
I have almost got 80 hours up with about only 2-3 hours more to go.
4. Tel us a little about yourself, your gameplay and what you think of the server.
I’ve built quite a few cities on Darkspin and although they were never “proper” cities, I got quite a lot of people to join some of them. My most famous was ravine city which most of you will know as Zahn’s city, but before it was Zahn’s it was mine. I spend most of my time on survival but I have built a few things in creative.
5. Anything we should know about?
I am only allowed on for an hour a day but sneak on a lot so if I leave during the middle of a conversation, sorry, It’ll most likely be that my parents walked in :3 . Another thing that is annoying for me is that the server lags quite a bit.
6. Have 3 admins confirmed they trust you? If so, ask them to post a comment approving on your application. Or, any admin can post here. A list of eligible admins will be included with the command list.
According to Henryy there are not 3 Admins on the server but I am friendly with almost everyone I meet.
7. If you are confirmed, do you swear not to use your powers for stupid/irresponsible/revenge purposes?
Yes
8. Do you agree to the fact that if you are inactive for a month, your Moderator rank will be revoked?
yes
I really want to be a Moderator on this server because although I haven't spent all that much time on here I've played on and off for about 2-3 years. Every time I come on here there is someone on to talk to or something new to explore or do and I've loved the atmosphere so much that I want to help out in any way possible.
2. What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator?
I think that a mod has to have a good temper and not go crazy with /kick and reason with the player and tell them what they did wrong and if they do it again something more serious will occur. You have to be able to make the right decision in difficult situations, and seek help from other staff if you are unsure what to do in a difficult situation. You have to be friendly as such and not rude, immature or just in general be a dick.
3. Have you played at least 80 hours?
I have almost got 80 hours up with about only 2-3 hours more to go.
4. Tel us a little about yourself, your gameplay and what you think of the server.
I’ve built quite a few cities on Darkspin and although they were never “proper” cities, I got quite a lot of people to join some of them. My most famous was ravine city which most of you will know as Zahn’s city, but before it was Zahn’s it was mine. I spend most of my time on survival but I have built a few things in creative.
5. Anything we should know about?
I am only allowed on for an hour a day but sneak on a lot so if I leave during the middle of a conversation, sorry, It’ll most likely be that my parents walked in :3 . Another thing that is annoying for me is that the server lags quite a bit.
6. Have 3 admins confirmed they trust you? If so, ask them to post a comment approving on your application. Or, any admin can post here. A list of eligible admins will be included with the command list.
According to Henryy there are not 3 Admins on the server but I am friendly with almost everyone I meet.
7. If you are confirmed, do you swear not to use your powers for stupid/irresponsible/revenge purposes?
Yes
8. Do you agree to the fact that if you are inactive for a month, your Moderator rank will be revoked?
yes

