Jawa #Moderator2013
Post: #1
[b][color=#FF0000]Why do you want to be a Moderator on Darkspin?[/color][/b]

We all know the server has a lot of missing staff lately, and I feel that in order for the server to improve, there needs to be more staff members. So, I think it is my duty to help the staff make the server a better place!

[b][color=#FF0000]What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator?[/color][/b]

A person who knows how to stop, assess to the situation, and use his abilities and commands to solve the issue. Also, a mod must not be afraid to ask his elders for advice, and what he/she should do.

[b][color=#FF0000]Have you played at least 80 hours on Darkspin?[/color][/b]

Is 600+ enough?

[b][color=#FF0000]Tell us a little about yourself, your gameplay, and what you think of the server.[/color][/b]

I've been playing on the server, and no matter what happens. I always find myself attracted to the way the server staff system is structured. It's perfect, and I really like the fact that it gives every player an opportunity to become a part of staff. That's the main reason why I decided to apply.

[b][color=#FF0000]Is there anything we need to know about regarding your online schedule or lack there of?[/color][/b]

Well, I have school starting up in about 17 days, and I'll be gone from 6 in the morning to 3 PM.

[b][color=#FF0000]To qualify, you must understand and agree to the following terms:[/color]

[color=#FF0000]To use your abilities only for Moderation and never for irresponsible personal reasons.[/color][/b]

NO! I would never do that. Moderation is used to look over the server, and thats what I'm going to use it for.

[b][color=#FF0000]That if you are inactive for 2 weeks, without explanation, your Moderator rank will be revoked.[/color]
[/b]
I understand.

[b][color=#FF0000]To NEVER, despite how much YOU trust them, give anyone else access to your Minecraft account. And to keep your login secure from any relatives or friends who could exploit it. Failing to uphold this, you are literally appointing a Moderator whom NONE OF US KNOW and bypassing the entire application process. This is highly unacceptable.[/color][/b]

NO PERSON SHALL TAKE CONTROL OF MY ACCOUNT. *hides in cave*

[size=xx-large][color=#FFD700]8==0~~[/color][color=#000000]Dark[/color] [color=#FF6347][color=#FFDAB9][color=#FF0000]Meat[/color][color=#000000]Spin[/color][/color][/color] [color=#9400D3]Servers[/color][color=#FFD700]~~0==8[/color][/size]
[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #2
It's a yes from me.
You've been helpful so far, and have assisted me in making new buildings, and giving me ideas.

I have high expectations from staff on this server, I want them to be mature, and to have good judgment in 'situations', but I also want to be able to have a laugh with them every now and then.

I also think you are deserving of this rank, because of your long history with this server, and I understand that you've been mod before.

tl;dr [size=large][color=#32CD32][b][font=Arial]Yes[/font][/b][/color][/size]

[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #3
Take this as a yes.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #4
XD thats truly a disgusting picture jojo

[size=xx-large][color=#FFD700]8==0~~[/color][color=#000000]Dark[/color] [color=#FF6347][color=#FFDAB9][color=#FF0000]Meat[/color][color=#000000]Spin[/color][/color][/color] [color=#9400D3]Servers[/color][color=#FFD700]~~0==8[/color][/size]
[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #5
Yeah sure whatever Pills

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply
Post: #6
[size=xx-large]I think jawa's app ees good. All of my yes.[/size]

"Vogon poetry is of course the third worst in the Universe. The second worst is that of the Azgoths of Kria. During a recitation by their Poet Master Grunthos the Flatulent of his poem "Ode to a Small Lump of Green Putty I Found in My Armpit One Midsummer Morning" four of his audience members died of internal haemorrhaging, and the President of the Mid-Galactic Arts Nobbling Council, survived by gnawing one of his own legs off. Grunthos is reported to have been "disappointed" by the poem's reception, and was about to embark on a reading of his twelve-book epic entitled My Favourite Bathtime Gurgles when his own major intestine, in a desperate attempt to save life and civilization, leaped straight up through his neck and throttled his brain. The very worst poetry of all perished along with its creator, Paula Nancy Millstone Jennings of Greenbridge, Essex, England, in the destruction of the planet Earth."

Get a smaller sig. -Dragon
  Reply
Post: #7
Seeing as we have an Admin shortage, and Geist said yes:

[size=x-large][color=#32CD32][b][font=Arial]Approved.[/font][/b][/color][/size]

[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #8
I see how people feel now.

[img]http://imgur.com/vLe3ElN[/img

Click the question mark[hr]
nvm copy and paste link :P my computers derping

[size=xx-large][color=#FFD700]8==0~~[/color][color=#000000]Dark[/color] [color=#FF6347][color=#FFDAB9][color=#FF0000]Meat[/color][color=#000000]Spin[/color][/color][/color] [color=#9400D3]Servers[/color][color=#FFD700]~~0==8[/color][/size]
[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #9
I'll repost the link: http://imgur.com/vLe3ElN

And, fuck you wolfman :/

[Image: ]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: