#Moderator sirawsomeness22
Post: #1
I want to be a Moderator on Darkspin because I think it would be fun and whenever I see something that is broken In the Minecraft server I do my best to fix it.

I think that a good Moderstor should be respectful to all of the people on that server and also try to moderate all of the problems.

I have only played about 77 hours but I just couldn't wait the extra 3 hours.

I like the server and I am very nice o everybody on the server and most of the Denizens on the Minecraft server would say that is true. Also whenever somebody asks for help I offer to help them, that is just the way I am, and it probably won't change.

I currently only play on the Minecraft server and that's pretty much all there is.
  Reply
Post: #2
http://forums.darkspin.com/showthread.php?tid=292

I'm voting no, because I don't really know you. I only know your name from changing your nick, urging you not to apply for mod yesterday, and seeing your name pop up in a few minor griefs. If other admins/mods know you well enough to vouch for you, I may change my mind, but otherwise, I'm just not comfortable with promoting you
  Reply
Post: #3
I have no idea who you are, I don't think I've seen you on, much.

Also, Major flaw is the fact that you didn't use the template.

Nope.

[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #4
Nope.avi

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply
Post: #5

[Video: ]


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)