07-11-201311:44 AM
(This post was last modified: 07-11-201311:47 AM by EdnaMode10.)
The mods henryy2011, meatboy5, rth081094 and ManlyWasabi and a few more built a town on top of ours. We need help![hr]
I just took screenshots of them griefing our town and I am watching them right now just griefing our town! Someone help!!
07-11-201311:54 AM
(This post was last modified: 07-11-201311:55 AM by Eleves_202.)
[Image: ]
Nuh uh uh. This can't be good.
Do you have any proof you could show us?[hr]
Post the screenshots. Use imgur and show us pretty please.
[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]
[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]
Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers
There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
lol we just got done fighting about that, they apologized. Plus edna over reacted.
[Image: ]
Ok.
We weren't 'griefing' your town.
We merely built a town next to yours.
Nothing in your town was moved/destroyed/modified.
As you can see, our town is plenty far away from yours, and is not interfering in any way:
[Image: ]
So please just stop.
[Image: ]
Ladies and gentlemen may I present the one and only Gwenben,I mean Ednamode10.
The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \