What should the map name be?
Mario_Kart_DS_Summer13
100.00%
11
dm_Mario_Kart_DS_Smr13
0%
0
11 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

It has come to my attention...
Post: #1
Apparently the server's been empty this year, and reason be apparently is the name of the map.

I will make the changes to the map name, however, there must be a vote on what the name should be. Mario_Kart as a start is okay, but versions that are around today are marked with a dm_ in front.

As the map comes into completion, a name is needed.
  Reply
Post: #2
The dm in front is hardly necessary as mario kart is usually a death match map to begin with. From a personal perspective, when I go looking for maps, I just load the list and look for something that catches my eye. Mario_Kart, being one of my favorite maps, would be easier to see than dm_Mario_Kart

[Image: ]
Perception is key to all things.
  Reply
Post: #3
Voted. yey I did a thing
  Reply
Post: #4
Question: Why am I just a plain member...?
Oh, and if dm_ still has 0 votes by tomorrow, it's official.
  Reply
Post: #5
Sorry about that. You still had your same permissions, only I removed you from a duplicated group and that was the one that was giving you your formattting..
Like the new colour?

The main purpose was so I could do this: http://forums.darkspin.com/showteam.php
  Reply
Post: #6
Voted, putting mario kart first seems more logical.

Usually people only read the first two words, so I believe this will attract more people.

Common sense is an uncommon virtue
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: