CoC Clan
Post: #1
Hey everyone, I had this awesome idea.

Why don't we make a Clan for the community on Clash of Clans? Now just hear me out:

Clash of Clans, for those who don't know, is an iOS app. It costs absolutely ZERO! But, if you want gems, you will have to buy them, but you can get gems other ways. In this game you build a village, make armies, and try to become the best in the world. At 40,000 gold you can rebuild the Clan Castle, allowing you to join a clan. With another 40,000 gold you can create your own clan. I have around 100,000. Gold and Elixir, used to recruit and train troops. I am also within the top 3 of my division, which is the third bronze division.

All in all, if you all want to, I can make a clan for the DS community. No money from you guys, just the occasional troop request from clan members. Just know I am not going to make this if only a few people want it. I am in a pretty awesome clan and would hate to leave them all behind, so I need a lot of support. Also, there are other things I could spend the gold on, so I need at least 8 people to say they will join. More details will follow, and I will answer any and all questions you have.

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply
Post: #2
I don't feel enough of the server plays iOS to actually make this a thing.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #3
I agree with Meat, I honestly don't think people use iOS that much on this server that I'm aware of. Also, this would require a big commitment, because it sounds like a game you need daily commitment to play. So nah from me, and probably a lot of other people as well.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #4
Ok. This should stay open for... Whenever people wanna talk about it again.

Lol we should open a Minecraft Realms server for PE. LOL

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply
Post: #5
LOL we should focus our efforts on the current server LOL
  Reply
Post: #6
I use iOS and am a fan of it, but clash of clans is not my favorite app, so I don't like the idea.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #7
I would join
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)