Post: #1
06-28-201301:14 AM
This isn't gonna be fuckin' fancy, it's 1am and I'm posting this in my phone.
Alrighty, so, obviously I'm not as liked as I was when I first became a part of the staff here, I won't make any accusations as to why, it's probably just since to most people I've become a huge motherfucking douchebag.
I don't know if you can call them 'issues', but I sorta have problems in keeping myself from becoming unreasonably mad at trivial things, and according to a few, I've become a very hostile or precarious person to talk to.
For this reason, it's probably best for me not to be an admin on the minecraft server anymore, well, at least not until I can get myself sorted out. It will hopefully be easier for me to continue playing as a lower role such as artisan/mod/mayor/something-similar-that-I-guess-viper-will-decide while I sort shit out.
Thanks but not really thanks I guess?
P.S. if anyone who has a negative opinion of me could list some reasons why I suck, that'd be pretty appreciated. It'd be nice to have a little list of things to try and improve on
Alrighty, so, obviously I'm not as liked as I was when I first became a part of the staff here, I won't make any accusations as to why, it's probably just since to most people I've become a huge motherfucking douchebag.
I don't know if you can call them 'issues', but I sorta have problems in keeping myself from becoming unreasonably mad at trivial things, and according to a few, I've become a very hostile or precarious person to talk to.
For this reason, it's probably best for me not to be an admin on the minecraft server anymore, well, at least not until I can get myself sorted out. It will hopefully be easier for me to continue playing as a lower role such as artisan/mod/mayor/something-similar-that-I-guess-viper-will-decide while I sort shit out.
Thanks but not really thanks I guess?
P.S. if anyone who has a negative opinion of me could list some reasons why I suck, that'd be pretty appreciated. It'd be nice to have a little list of things to try and improve on
[Image: ]

