Should we rebrand Aspirant as Subject?
Yes.
87.50%
7
No.
12.50%
1
8 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Aspirant to Subject
Post: #1
Okay, so lets make this short and simple.. unlike most of my threads.

I found a candidate I quite like.

Shall I change [b][color=#98FB98]Aspirant [/color][/b]to [b][color=#98FB98]Subject [/color][/b]when I wake up in the morning? (going to bed after this is posted)

Please, for the love of Jebus, think before you vote. It would be a nice change.

[b][size=medium][color=#1E90FF]You have 8 hours.[/color][/size][/b]
  Reply
Post: #2
Well, why not? Just as fitting as something complicated like Aspirant, which some people may not know the meaning of.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #3
The poll is closed.

Aspirant will be renamed to Subject in a few minutes.
  Reply
Post: #4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ussCHoQttyQ

[Image: ][Image: ]
[color=#FF0000]Humans... Worthless creatures. One day they shall face my judgement... - Bass.EXE[/color]
  Reply
Post: #5
Hah, that video has the same amount of likes and dislikes.

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: