Should He Be Banned?
Ban
40.00%
2
No Ban
60.00%
3
5 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Ban Rachrocksss
Post: #1
Please, please ban him.


He is placing stuff at my town I told him I don't want there. And cusses like no tomorrow.

Please.

This is short and sweet.

So Please, Please ban him.

This Is Edna,

Signing out.




Please.
  Reply
Post: #2
Can't be banned for cursing.

Do you have pictures of what he placed? Could he be building?

Not enough evidence Edna.

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply
Post: #3
Well I was there and he was doing what Edna said. He also was placing lava and you can ask carvergirl because he was messing with her.[hr]
But I don't know if he should get banned.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #4
Edna, did you notify any staff about what he was doing in your town before you made this thread?

Making a "short and sweet" Ban request kind of defeats the purpose anyway, you have to give many good reasons for it to even be considered.

If you can post pictures, it'll make it far more clear what he was infact doing.

What I really don't understand, is if Carvergirl was present, why didn't she take action?

And this has been outlined to you before from my understanding. This so called "Cussing" that you speak of is everywhere you will go, not just on Darkspin.

But yeah, it's still totally unclear what Rachrocksss has done, I don't think this request will be taken to seriously until you post more information and/or pictures.


[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #5
If you can prove the placement by lava by either

A) Showing me the location so I can log it, or

B) Showing me pictures of him doing it.

It will result in a week ban if lava is proven.

In terms of the cussing, we don't care he he cussed UNLESS he specifically was cussing AT you. That is something I would like screenshots of for for proof.

If this is proven as well, I'll up the ban to a month.

[Image: ][Image: ]
[color=#FF0000]Humans... Worthless creatures. One day they shall face my judgement... - Bass.EXE[/color]
  Reply
Post: #6
I have screen shots of me telling Rach to stop placing lava on me and then another one of him say no "fu" to an admins comment.
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
hope these images help

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #7
seems like a cocky kid with no respect for admins
i'll permaban him. we don't need his kind here

[b]EDIT:[/b]
due to me rushing he has NOT been permabanned.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #8

lelno. You know we don't perma ban immediately there.

Cool down there.

[Image: ][Image: ]
[color=#FF0000]Humans... Worthless creatures. One day they shall face my judgement... - Bass.EXE[/color]
  Reply
Post: #9
lel
just me rushing again
i banned him for 2 days

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #10
How do you go from perm ban to 2 days? Make it like a week or something.

Edna, you're a Mayor. You could have solved this problem yourself, without the harassment.

/region removemember <yourregion> Rachrocksss
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: