Should Scythistical be promoted to Moderator once again?
No
0%
0
No
100.00%
2
2 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 
#Moderator Scythistical
Post: #1
[b][color=#483D8B]Why do you want to be a Moderator on Darkspin?[/color][/b]
[i]I miss my [s]ability to quickly dispose of those who I deem unworthy[/s] old job. It was nice being able to /god and sprint across the vast goddamn swamps that are goddamn everywhere.[/i]

[b][color=#483D8B]
What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator?[/color][/b]
[i]A bit of a common sense, experience in the field and the knowledge of how to bribe Mikey and Major into doing your bidding.[/i]

[b][color=#483D8B]
Have you played at least 80 hours on Darkspin?[/color][/b]
I've played for around 5 Weeks, 5 Days and 12 hours. (Courtesy of meatboy5)

[b][color=#483D8B]
Tell us a little about yourself, your gameplay, and what you think of the server.[/color][/b]
[i]I was once a Moderator of the Darkspin Minecraft server. However I became inactive and was eventually demoted. I tend to confuse/stalk server players and occasionally build up my shitty town of Santa Destroy.
I also enjoy boiled eggs.[/i]

[b][color=#483D8B]
Is there anything we need to know about regarding your online schedule or lack there of?[/color][/b]
[i]Uh, there's going to be some good games coming this Winter and Spring so I might not be on as much, school holidays too. Animal Crossing is addicting as fuck, y'know.[/i]
-
[i]The bear shall not use his abilities for personal reasons.
The bear shall notify if he is hibernating for an extended period.
The bear lives a life of solitude, no-one shall touch the bear's [s]cubs[/s] account other than the bear.[/i]

oh
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
Post: #2

Even if this is sarcastic, this is not even close to being a good reason for wanting to be moderator.

No.

[Image: ][Image: ]
[color=#FF0000]Humans... Worthless creatures. One day they shall face my judgement... - Bass.EXE[/color]
Post: #3
[Image: ]
Even if this is sarcastic, this is not even close to being a good reason for wanting to be moderator.

No.
[/quote]


The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
Post: #4
Since I can't remember how to edit posts I'll just put this here and "Refurbish" my application.
Ahah. Bear puns.

[b][color=#483D8B]Why do you want to be a Moderator on Darkspin?[/color][/b]
[i]Plain and simple, I want my old job back. I did actually enjoy myself when I tried helping players in my last few weeks of active Moderation. I run on Australian Eastern Standard Time which is almost opposite to most of the American time-zones ([color=#FF0000]I'm horrible with timezones but I know when it's afternoon here most of the Americans are sleepin' like logs.[/color]), although most players aren't active in these hours I can be around to clean up problems for players that might have to wait several hours for a member of staff to show up.
([color=#FF0000]Though this probably is very rare now given the activity of the server during the week.[/color]) I'm also available to play 80% of the week, the other 19% being dedicated to Dota 2 and the 1% to sleep.[/i]

I wouldn't mind redoing this thread and making it longer/more serious but I really can't be fucked repeating all the cheesy "I'm dedicated and friendly plz lub me" shit.

oh
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
Post: #5
If you're too lazy to say what we want you to say in order to make us feel better and gain amorous feelings towards you, I'm afraid I'm go to have to say no.

anyway srs biznes.
You were demoted not only for being inactive, but also for being overly sarcastic and rude towards players, most of which complained about your behavior shortly afterward, saying they were very insulted/sexually harassed by your behavior.

So yeah, imma have to say no.

[Image: ]
Post: #6


[Image: ]
Post: #7
Quite the worthy quote. Anyway, no. Whether or not this entire app was you joking, you cannot expect people to not take you seriously on a moderator app. also u r impling it is eazy to brib me

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
Post: #8
Thinking back on this it probably wasn't the best idea to make this so laid back. I'll take this a "No" for now. I'll come up with something a little bit more coherent in 2 weeks or so.
As for now could someone lock this please?


oh
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
Thread Closed 


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: