Post: #1
05-27-201309:35 AM
[color=#FF0000]Why do you want to be a Moderator?[/color]
I want to be a moderator because I feel I deserve the rank and can handle it. Becoming moderator has been a goal of mine for a while and I would do good as one. Another thing is I have always wanted to be a part of staff. I really look up to the admins and ranks above mine and always wanted to be one. I think I could be a really good moderator.
[color=#FF0000]What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator? [/color]
It takes dedication, responsibility, maturity, respect, and people skills. I think moderators should never turn down a request/complaint and always be able to deal with the persons problems as soon as possible. I think a moderator should definitely be responsible enough to hold the rank, if they are not then they don't deserve to have the rank.
[color=#FF0000]Have you played at least 80 hours?[/color]
Yes I have.
[color=#FF0000]Tell us a little bit about yourself, your gameplay and what you think of the server.[/color]
Well, minecraft is the only game a play, so I'm usually on the server everyday. Darkspin is actually one of the only servers that's not a mini game server that I play on. I love the community and what the server has to offer. Darkspin has everything a player could ask for: survival, ranks, a few mini games, and creative.
[color=#FF0000]Anything we should know about?[/color]
I don't think so.
[color=#FF0000]Have 3 admins confirmed they trust you? If so, ask them to post a comment approving on your application. Or, any admin can post here. A list of eligible admins will be included with the command list.[/color]
Well I have mikey and I think Zahn might have approved me. Those are the only two admins who actually responded to my private message.
[color=#FF0000]If you are confirmed, do you swear not to use your powers for stupid/irresponsible/revenge purposes?[/color]
I do.
[color=#FF0000]
Do you agree to the fact that if you are inactive for a month, your Moderator rank will be revoked?[/color]
I do agree.
Please consider me as a moderator and thanks for reading my application :)
I want to be a moderator because I feel I deserve the rank and can handle it. Becoming moderator has been a goal of mine for a while and I would do good as one. Another thing is I have always wanted to be a part of staff. I really look up to the admins and ranks above mine and always wanted to be one. I think I could be a really good moderator.
[color=#FF0000]What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator? [/color]
It takes dedication, responsibility, maturity, respect, and people skills. I think moderators should never turn down a request/complaint and always be able to deal with the persons problems as soon as possible. I think a moderator should definitely be responsible enough to hold the rank, if they are not then they don't deserve to have the rank.
[color=#FF0000]Have you played at least 80 hours?[/color]
Yes I have.
[color=#FF0000]Tell us a little bit about yourself, your gameplay and what you think of the server.[/color]
Well, minecraft is the only game a play, so I'm usually on the server everyday. Darkspin is actually one of the only servers that's not a mini game server that I play on. I love the community and what the server has to offer. Darkspin has everything a player could ask for: survival, ranks, a few mini games, and creative.
[color=#FF0000]Anything we should know about?[/color]
I don't think so.
[color=#FF0000]Have 3 admins confirmed they trust you? If so, ask them to post a comment approving on your application. Or, any admin can post here. A list of eligible admins will be included with the command list.[/color]
Well I have mikey and I think Zahn might have approved me. Those are the only two admins who actually responded to my private message.
[color=#FF0000]If you are confirmed, do you swear not to use your powers for stupid/irresponsible/revenge purposes?[/color]
I do.
[color=#FF0000]
Do you agree to the fact that if you are inactive for a month, your Moderator rank will be revoked?[/color]
I do agree.
Please consider me as a moderator and thanks for reading my application :)
[Image: ]

