I'm sorry everyone.
Post: #1
Alright everyone, a quick apology.

Over the course of the day, you may have noticed that my behaviour has been "rather odd"
This is because I let my mate on for the day, so he could build me a sugar cane farm.
I'm not fully aware of what he has done, but he has said he has got me banned temporarily.
He would like me to apologize on his behalf to the following people:
Mikey
Comp
Meat
Major
Scyth
That is all the people that he has told me he was irritating (Sorry if I left anyone out). I'm extremely sorry that you have all had to deal with this childish, and vile behaviour, and I hope you can accept my apology. This will never happen again.

Keep up the good work everyone,
Henry.
  Reply
Post: #2
I'll accept the apology this once, I'm a fan of second chances. It didn't seem like it was you, but my patience got worn down over time to the point where I had to do something.

And as a note for the future: It's not a good idea to EVER hand over your account for someone else to use when you are staff. That's the main problem I have from this scenario, not the fact that I was agitated. That I can forgive easily. I just hope you know not to give it up again.

[Image: ][Image: ]
[color=#FF0000]Humans... Worthless creatures. One day they shall face my judgement... - Bass.EXE[/color]
  Reply
Post: #3
I completely understand, I gave him the designated area to build and I made it very clear that I didn't want him to Say anything rude, nor to use any commands that were available to him. Is there anything that he has done apart from being generally annoying? e.g griefing
  Reply
Post: #4
He kept spamming ghasts and fireworks, then spammed blocks in my fort before I caught him and told him to remove them or be banned for an hour. He removed a few, but then put a sign in my fountain (with a dick symbol). So then I proceeded to make good on my threat when he then tried to make another sign on a wall.

[Image: ][Image: ]
[color=#FF0000]Humans... Worthless creatures. One day they shall face my judgement... - Bass.EXE[/color]
  Reply
Post: #5
Henry, I am disappoint. Don't just let anyone onto your account that has mod. I thought that would be pretty darn obvious...
I won't get mad but seriously never let this happen again, he could've done a lot worse.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #6
Yeah, my guess was you were high. A little disappointed I was wrong. Either way, it's good to know it wasn't you.

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #7
you're a fucking mod

dont do it ever again
  Reply
Post: #8
I agree with all of you. It was not a good decision at all, but he abused my trust because he said he would not use any of the commands at his disposal, nor would he fool around and piss everyone off. This will NEVER happen again.
  Reply
Post: #9
I don't give a fuck how much you trust someone, NEVER give someone else access to your account if you are on this staff. It is not YOUR call. You literally appointed someone as staff whom NONE OF US KNOW.

This is beyond unacceptable and will remain a stain on your reputation as staff, for a very long time.

I won't suspend you because I think you've learnt your lesson enough and you've shown initiative to explain and apologize here. But that doesn't rid our minds of what you've done.
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: