Should people applying for Mayor be charged?
Yes, I believe they should be charged 10k.
92.86%
13
No, applying for Mayor should remain free.
0%
0
Yes, but it shouldn't be 10k. I have voted on another fee below.
7.14%
1
14 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Applying for Mayor fee
Post: #1
[i]'pazz_dog - 16-05-03:02 -- Why don't we charge a fee, say 10K to apply for mayor. then it's 50K extra if you succeed. That way people can't just keep applying.'[/i]

What do you guys think? Vote in the poll.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #2
Yes. Absolutely yes.

This will stop people like Gwen from spamming the forums with copy pasted applications. But one of the admins should set up a way to make sure the fee is paid. I don't know how though.

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply
Post: #3
How about the 10K is like a down payment? You get mayor, you pay the extra 40, you don't you lose it. That at least keeps it cheaper for people.

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply
Post: #4
yisss boi

stops spam and will make teh MOONS
  Reply
Post: #5
Immediately, I can name Gwen.
And then if I look through the posts, I could name 2 others I think.

I really don't see how it's a problem we must take precautions to prevent.
But meh.. it doesn't hurt.

But I'm pretty damn sure this is purposed solely for people as horrendously despicable as Gwen.. of which we've only had one.
  Reply
Post: #6
For now that is

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)