Thread Closed 
Ban Request for ManlyWasabi
Post: #1
Sometime today ManlyWasabi had Griefed my tower, He then proceeded to try to bribe me with full diamond gear. After i denied his bribe he had proceeded to rebuild what he had destroyed in an attempt to avoid any trouble. Its not to big of a deal, but i believe a ban should be put in place,even if its just for a day, and if not a ban he should at least receive a warning.I have a screenshot of the grief, i am just having problems uploading it currently. Thank you for your time. [hr]
This is a screenshot of the gief: http://i41.tinypic.com/smbuqa.png
Post: #2
I assume this is Autobotjazz yes? If so I remember you placing a sponge around manly's castle once which had to be fixed. Simply put, you've both done things to each other and fixed it. As long as the greif was fixed, a ban is not needed, especially for a first offence and after the sponge incident. Assuming you are Autobot of course.

tl; dr: We don't ban for tiny greifs, especially on first offence and they're fixed by the greifer, and assuming your Autobot, you've messed with him as well.

[Image: ][Image: ]
[color=#FF0000]Humans... Worthless creatures. One day they shall face my judgement... - Bass.EXE[/color]
Post: #3
Jazz, I've sat and watched you deliberately grief his base before, until I made you put it back. Don't you start.

[Image: ]
Post: #4

I haven't griefed his base unless your counting that incident with farming,and if you are counting that farming incident i put everything back without you telling me to, even the hoe i used. I had replanted the crops as well. I had no intent to steal, everything was put in a chest in his base. The only thing you did was cause unnecessary drama, so don't act like a hero. Me and ManlyWasabi have worked things out so this thread is irrelevant now. Thanks for your time
Post: #5
Well, if the thread is irrelevant now and you two are cool with each other, I guess right now's the time where I lock the thread.

/Locked

u guys like minions ??? :exclamation:
Thread Closed 


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)