Hello Im CHRISTIANALPHA... Im old
Post: #1
Hello

Im CHRISTIANALPHA, (ingame) CalebChrisJadon ~Christian...Im old. I like the Minecrafting thingy you kids are playing these days. I got into this game about 6 moths agao because my sons ingame(Caleb_Jadon & JayMoeBud) wanted an account. 1 account turned into 2 into 3, and now i own & operate a minecraft server and come here to play like a normal person when I get tired of satifying the demands of my citizens. Whinney plebs "give me diamonds, can I be in creative, I want a silk touch pick" I tellem if you didnt earnit in survival you dont deserve it. So... I put my money where my mouth is and rough it here like a normal Steve.

I like doing community service and helping noobs out thou so dont get me wrong. If you see me in game I love to share, and trade goods, and will help you figure out restone, or even more basic stuff if you need.

I live right off the rail south of obsidia town proper. I fixed the rail so come by and say hi. I have a mighty farm in the making if you need sellable food, just dont forget to replant.
  Reply
Post: #2
I like this guy.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #3
this is mah bro
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)