LOW: Regions overlapping Rackcity
Post: #1
[size=x-small](I'm putting this is 'server problems' because I've suggested this be fixed before and nothing was done about it)[/size]

[color=#FF0000][b]What the problem is:[/b][/color]

There are now two regions that overlap my town, Rackcity. One is Whiterun_outer that runs two blocks into Rackcity on the east side which I have known about for a while now which isn't that much of a problem. The second one which I found out about today is Jcity_jakpet which runs 24 or so blocks into rackcity. Here is a diagram I am sorry it is quite crappy.

I don't think it is necessary for either of those towns to stretch out so far, and I definitely do not want them encroaching onto my town, I don't know who has permissions for those regions, and I don't wanna leave parts of my town open to be griefed by whoever might be part of those regions, especially since there's diamond and gold and whatnot available to those two parts that have been overlapped.

[color=#FF0000][b]What steps will reproduce the problem?[/b][/color]

[b][color=#FF0000]1.[/color][/b] The owners of said towns reducing their region size so it only covers what is necessary to their town. Simple right?

[b][color=#FF0000]What was expected? What do you see instead?[/color][/b]

I expected to not have other regions have unreasonably large regions that cover more than what they need to, and at least for those regions not to clash with my region which is not any larger than necessary. Instead this is not so, and I'd like it to be changed.

[b][color=#FF0000]On which world? The world is labeled at the start of your chat message.[/color][/b]

Obsidia.



Thanks in advance (maybe).

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #2
You realize region owners don't have permission to change their region..?

Also, do you not realize that you can do this yourself? I don't understand why you feel the need to bring this problem here. I vaguely remember you complaining about Whiterun overlapping... but that was ages ago, no? You were an Admin then, and you are one now..

So.. do it?
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)