Thread Closed 
Ban Appeal
Post: #1
Hello,

I'm appealing for a ban I recived awhile ago, here is the exact date (2013.03.12 16:34:00), I was banned by DarkRyu, and when I tried to talk to him he kept on changing the story and blocked me, but my best guess was I taunted after killing someone on the server and he started raging and cussing me out on the mic, I also killed and taunted DarkRyu a good number of times, but granted that would be a really childish reason to ban me, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say he did it for the best interest of the "community".

I waited this long to reply to give everything to cool down including myself, in case it matters.

Post: #2
>Bronies Are Cancer
[Image: ]

[Image: ]
Post: #3
That picture will haunt me in my nightmares tonight.
Post: #4
will talk to ryu when he gets on

Did you still have the name Bronies are Cancer at that ban date?

[Image: ]
Post: #5
lol you again.

If you want the full story, this young man was taunting a dying girl who later passed away just a few weeks ago. By taunting, I don't mean by pressing the G button; he was hurtful with his words to the point where several community members informed me of his actions.

I checked my kill stats, and would you lookie here, you're nowhere to be found. Looks like we never fought.

Truth is, you messaged me with the stance that you'd troll me and get me to remove the ban I rightfully placed on you for being a huge asshole to a dying girl.

As horrible as that is, that's not even the worst part. You messaged me and acted as if I had wronged you and went as far as name calling and threatening me. You had an aggressive stance since the beginning of the conversation and failed at feigning a civil air about yourself. I saw through your ruse and trolled you so hard, you raged and increased your threats (AKA threatening to hack the server and use alt accounts). I countered your threats with action and IP banned you. Now you're sorry.

I'll say to you what I say to every other troll that's as bitterly obvious as you, "get the hell out of here".

Oh, and as a side note, if you get around the ban and join us again, you'll be banned for avoiding ban, that IP will be banned as well. Don't underestimate my patience. You were banned for how you acted as a human being and if anyone else acted as you did, they would be banned too. Childish indeed. You're one to talk.

Class dismissed.
Thread Locked.

[Image: ]
Perception is key to all things.
Thread Closed 


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)