http://www.curse.com/server-mods/minecraft/chairs
yes yes yes yes
I want to sit down in teh chairs yes YESYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES
[Image: ]
A whole plugin just for sitting in chairs..
I'm gonna have to say no.
It doesn't matter how simple the plugin is, it still counts to the TPS, and we already have too many.
04-29-201301:21 PM
(This post was last modified: 04-29-201301:25 PM by AngelZ.)
alright listen here bub, this plugin is more important than anything that you have ON THIS SERVER CHAIRS ARE SO FUCKING IMPORTANT what the fuck are you doing like nigga what the fuck are you doing THESE ARE CHAIRS, chairs need I reiterate myself further it IS CHAIRS things you sit on, it's a fucking innovation to minecraft HOW CAN YOU SAY NO, get rid of some oher plugin that is hardly used much and get chairs it's just so beautiful about how you can sit down in a chair and just sit [hr]
Alright bub, I propose an alternative:
http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/craftbook/
Add new Redstone ICs (AND/OR gates, lightning striker gates)
Add elevators to your server so people can jump between floors quickly
Add working cauldrons so players can cook inside them
Add your own custom crafting recipes
Add hidden switches for players
Add Minecart booster blocks and more
Add switchable areas and bridges
Add chairs you can sit on
Add working pipes that can transfer items from place to place!
Add much more!
Yeah okay.. that's a damn fine plugin..
But it's a big one.. I'll explore the possibilities.
Alrdy exists? :P
[Image: ]
Because I had no cool sig before.. I got Bacon slapped!
Alrdy exists? :P
[/quote]
Yea, but much more effective. Like Iron blocks as pipes, and they can go horizontal. :D
Idk what the booster blocks are though.
Eh I like it :D
The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \